Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

8lb?! Wow Teapot! :happy096:

I had a moment at a tutorial today where I nearly gave into the free lunch, but just tiptoed off to the loo to drink my shake in peace. The free sandwiches and nibbles did look good but I reminded myself I have to buy a couple of pairs of jeans tomorrow in a smaller size.

Keep it up sharks, you're all wonderful x x

I know! Very happy!

Well done djeli! Those snacks were probably nasty anyway :)

Definitely Teapot, the snacks would've been disgusting ;)

I'm a little frustrated today as it would normally be WI day. My CDC is away this week though so my WI is deferred until next Tuesday. I will resist my scales though and get on with throwing my large clothes away - that way if I regain any weight I'll have literally nothing to wear! :eek:

Ohhhhh. So you have to wait longer to weigh in :( i get so tempted to weigh myself all the time but I restrain myself!

It's my weigh in later on today. I tend to lose more every other week for some reason so today could be a lower week.

I have til the 28th to lose 24lbs haha. Hope it's possible

Edit that... No weigh in today as I'm working all day :( going to weigh in Tuesday 6th

Any team mates still here?

.............................@......................................................

I am.... It looks as though everyone else has vanished though. How are you doing?

Still clinging on to my sanity, though I've been told I get a slightly wild look in my eyes when I'm around certain foods :eek:. Right now I don't have a WI for a couple of weeks while my CDC is away and I'm trying to avoid my scales.

My clothes-clearing exercise means I have space in my wardrobe and drawers now, maybe 1 stone more and I'll hit the shops.

Keep up the good work Teapot, we'll keep the team going for when everyone else returns!

Haha I just had a massive clear out too!!!

Which week are you on now on SS? I'm on week 7... Nearly 8. Arghhh!!! Luckily for me whenever I look in the fridge it's empty!!!

I wonder where everyone has gone. If they're still doing SS etc...

Into week 7 now, 2 stone lighter and about 4 inches off my waist so far. I'm nicely motivated at the moment as I have a few holidays lined up including a dream holiday next year (so I have to maintain it, too!)

Just enjoying a mint choc shake and glass of water now, might go for a swim later :D

Ah yay well done :) I'm a fan of the mint choc shakes too. They are by far the best in my book.

Is the dream holiday anywhere nice?

New York baby!

Just got back from my swim, it doesn't bode well when I get knackered just pulling my cossie on :rolleyes:

Oooo New York!!! Plenty of shopping!!! How exciting.

Way to go Mandy I am on week 7 nearly 8 of SS and hoping to hit my 3rd stone at weigh in on Thursday. Fingers crossed!!!

Do you find you're still losing weight on step 3? Is it the same price as SS?

So tonight I am wearing jeans for the first time in YEARS!!! They actually fit! Size 16 but they fit!!!

I am still losing but very slowly, Step 3 is 2 packs a day so a bit cheaper as well, I have given myself 6 weeks to go up the steps and hopefully lose the last 7lb :)

Can I join please ?.... Only started this morning... 1 shake and 1 and 1/2 litres of water down.... Need good lucks big time !!!!!

Sure welcome scooter boy :) how you finding it?

Hope everyone is going good.

I'm 2lb away from my first goal. If I pee enough tonight I should hit my first goal in the morning :D

Back