Team Micasa Sucasa Daily Exercise Challenge?.

RavenMoon

Gold Member
I find it hard to stick to things without a lil challenge going on Sooo..

Exercise?? we all do it or want to do it...so i was thinking we could set up a personal challenge for our self's.

Just post your exercise goals and then maybe let us know how your getting on each day by telling us what you have done.

Exercise can be anything , walking, playing with the children , dancing , housework , gym , running, Anything that gets your heart a lil faster =D.

My goal is to do at least 1 hour of exercise per day.. ill be posting each day saying what i've done and time spent.

whats yours?.

PS= theres no failing involved we are just doing it for oursleves to help us stay motivated.

Thursday goal = 3 hours of exercise. plus a walk.
exercise done so far = 1 hour 5 mins.. 30 mins cardio on my fitness coach & 35 mins fast cleanin.. (so far so good)

(i'll keep editing this post when ive done some exercise today).

Last edited:
Hey

Just did 1 hour workout (body turbo DVD) MY GOD it was hard work.. difficult to keep up with the steps as they all knew what they were doing!

Thats me for the day...

Hope to do this at least 4 times a week + I go to street dance class once a week.

MY BIG GOAL is to lose another 4lb then I am within the weight restrictions to go riding... I miss it so so much.

Thanks for the motivation Kirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra

Julie x

30 mins cardio exercise on fitness coach 240 cal
30 mins cleaning 157 cal
1 hour of hip-hop aerobics 700 cal
23 mins of cardio workout. 230 cals
10 mins of boxin 100 cals
20 minutes of squash 163 cal
10 mins crosstrainer 183 cal.
+ 2.5 mile walk. 361 cals
total cals = 2134 calories burnt from exercise today
total time spent = 183 mins + 1 hour ten mins walk. = 253 minutes
= 4 hours 21 minutes. =]

thats mine for today LOL.. the hip hop dance class was wikid!!

Back