Team Micasa Sucasa Let's CARPE DIEM!!!!

Are you With Team Micasa Sucasa ?? (YES YES YES).

• YEP im in!!!!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No i am in a diff team !!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i agree anythings better then nothing =]
i am having side effects today , i tried quorn lasange yesterday ate a quater of it n hated it... today im on the loo every five mins grrr...

im weighing in at 11 stone 9 + 1/4lbs :eek::eek:.. duno why seems to be coming off so quick lately , maybe coz i upped the exercise lol. x

Anyone like the idea of doing out own May weight loss challange? :)

Hi all i am a bit late to this!!
I feel rotten i have an awful cold and its driving me mad!!

I sooo want to join a gym but i just cant, i no everyone says dont worry what people think but i do too much and i just cant snap out of it, i am hoping that this feeling will go once i loose some weight.

Nat I was about the same weight as your just now when I went to the gym ( GP exercise referral scheme). I was absolutely terrified, terrified of all these lush, toned, yummy mummies, who only glowed and didn't have a hair out of place while they daintily skipped along on the treadmill:eek::D
But I went anyway and and found to my surprise that it was full of people of all shapes and sizes and I was by no means the largest one there. Some were even, dare I say it, normal :eek:
I'm not trying to make light of your feeelings, because I know exactly how you feel, but honestly hun, if you go, and like it, it will be really worth it hun :)
xx

Yep A may chellenge sounds wonderful i'll start a may challenge thread..

Ahhhhh yesterday i broke up with my long term Boyfriend , lots of tears i feel sicky and lost BUT im not gunna let this bring me down gunna just move on with my life , so i will say sorry if i seem a lil snappy or anything i dont mean to be xx

We are all here for you if you need us!

I know it's not easy but stay strong and try to keep your positive attitude.

Clare x x x

Thanks clare , its crazy coz i didnt see it coming and i miss him more then words can say but its for the best and i know if im strong ill be ok and things will turn out ok... xx

It does hurt like hell darling but I know you will get through it!

I went through the same thing just before christmas..... Tony woke up one morning and told me he didn't want to be with me anymore becuase of my weight and everything that comes with it... lack of confidence and self esteem ect.
He came back but things are far from great.
I sometimes wish he hadn't because I know I would be much better off without him.

yeah i know how you feel basically we lived far apart due to work and things got on top of him , i was jealous and worried bout him not wanting me coz i thought theres more people out there that are nicer then me... guess i pushed him away.. does hurt but least i can be friends with him maybe... he was crying last nite saying he wishes that i would take him back , i wanted to coz i love him but i said no because right now i know i need to focus on my goals...

ahhh its very hard and does hurt but hey im gunna be fine and i hope u are too xxx

i am surprised and really grateful to all of you , thanks for the kind words... its just the first few days that i gotta get threw then the rest should be easy , ill try not to talk about it too much so i can stay positive... i just removed him from facebook lol.. so thats all gud =]

so whats everyone up to today? i just got my lunch tomato pasta and chicken mmm .. x

I'm taking my son to school soon then I'm going for a walk.

I have a huge pile of ironing to do but I'm leaving that for tonight.
I still have last nights Apprentice to watch so I'll set the ironing board up in front of the TV :)

i havent watched aprentice yet , im watching tuesday ep of biggest looser its soo good that show and motivating too..

i love the aprentice tho :p. x

lol.. You softie! :)

I haven't had chance to see any of it yet but I might try catch up with on ITV net player.

Anyone have anything planned for the bank holiday weekend?

I'm looking forward to spending 4 days with Tony and lil Anthony. :)

n1298283993_53823_4335.jpg

Back