team please

kel78

If anyone gets a space in a team let me know ive a long way to go yet so should have good losses along the way. My partner is in a team and i feel like it will really help to motivate me x

hey i used to be the leader in team 2 the bbl's but had to leave because im pregnant and of cd. adele has taking over now and i think there is a space left on it :) not 100% sure though hun x

Hi becky
Thanks for your message i am actually adeles partner and dont want to join her team lol :) not sure we should be in the same one maybe we should have some healthy competition what do you think?

Hi becky
Thanks for your message i am actually adeles partner and dont want to join her team lol :) not sure we should be in the same one maybe we should have some healthy competition what do you think?

charming!! right the competition is on lol how about i start by hiding your precious porridge! :D

Hi Kel. There might be space in our team - No name team 14! We haven't even agreed a name yet but pop over and see if there is a space.

Hey you ive logged on at dads and caught you out on your threats mitts off or else x

Thanks i am... she tries lol xxx

Back