Team sandybums

haha good luck hun!

Im wavering a lot.. havent cheated yet (since i got back on the wagon on weds lol!) but im certainly not as determined as i was... think its because i can see ive lost weight now and am getting compliments and getting complacement. but i need to get to at least 10 st or ill be 11 st odd again before i know it! x

So bloody cold today!! Completely making me wanna eat a nice carby meal Ahhh, in week 4 and struggling no cheating yet but blimey not sure how I can do another 4?

Me again!! Just wondered what we're all working towards!? An event? A goal weight? Do ppl have mini goals?

Mine: fit in my wedding dress for vow renewal Completed :)

Be 11st something by mid august

For my friends wedding September be in size 12 (10st 7)

Start trying for baby number 2 ASAP

Would love to hear others, I need a kick up bum!!

i also need a kick up the bum lol

mine is to be slimmer for my daughters christening in 7 wks :eek: and the way i am carrying on that aint gonna happen, god knows whats up with me i just cant get into it!!
i would also like to be the size i was on my wedding day size 10 even though i was still overweight on that day, i have alot to get rid of now but i am a size 14 at the mo anyway i want at least 4 stone off and that to get a healthy BMI thats another thing i want to be healthy on the chart :)
and to be a yummy mummy too xx

How's people getting on this week?? I'm feeling more positive, am now 12st bang on. Hoping by Friday to be in 11's.

My DD who is 17 months is going through the no stage including about going to bed!!

Still a tad concerned about weekend off, but trying not to worry about it! It's my wedding anniversary after all.

Hi Kiwili. I fell off the wagon again on Saturday... Grr!! Dunno whats wrong with me?! Been ok and 100% since Sunday though (I know it was only yesterday!!). I need to take my own advice - I think it's cos I'm a stone away from my goal tbh - no excuse though!! Am having this weekend off, planned weeks ago and want to be under 9st 7lbs by 12/08 as I have a Hen party.... It's all keeping me going today, yesterday and the remainder of the week. This is one gruelling plan!! I miss fruit n real veg!! Hope ur all well....
Sauce xx

Sauce what's your goal? Height etc 9st 7 is frigging amazing!! I'd be proper chuffed with that!!!

Can't you do 810, to help with cravings?!? I would... My plan is to get to 11st then do 810 until 10st 7. Don't give yourself s hard time :) and be proud of what you've achieved (((hugs)))

Hi all,

Me too sauce fell off again on weekend but back on track today and was 100%. Had my offical weigh in today and after 11 days I have managed to lose a pound!!! Not bad tho considering two disasterous weekends! Was good to see the 10's tho (offically) and def motivated me to stay 100%

Hope everyones ok xxx

P.s enjoy your weekends off u both. Wish I was having one but I daren't after having two and just about getting away with it xxxx

Hi kiwili, thanks chick. My overall goal is 8st7, but will drop to 8st2 to allow for water weight etc... its not so much cravings as I get to a point when I just can't be assed lol...:D
More like generally, don't even eat much rubbish when I do go off plan!! I'm not weighing officially til 2nd Aug now so will weigh myself on weds to have a look see... Thanku for the advice though, its appreciated.
Lookin forward to the wkend to drink lol! Sad but true! My weight stems from to much lager too often, foodwise I'm pretty good! Had a breakup last yr in Sept and didn stop drinking thru the wk until May!! Teehee... That's where my weight came from :(
So anyway, enough rambling. Thanks to all of u, let's just keep on our wagons! The longer we do, the less time we live on here ;)
Love sauce xx xx

Ps

Ruthy, ur gettin there ain't ya! Damage limited Id say :D
Good for u! Xx

I had a baby and ate for a family of 8 lol, hence my weight gain!! Really don't want ttc whilst overweight. Want to be healthy again.

All of us have the strength to do this x

Aww loads of people do it, its similar to 1st boyfriend syndrome when we're whippersnappers lol :D
Easier to gain than lose, so stay strong!
Have a good day!
Sauce xx

hiya ladies hope u r all well??
i have been so good diet wise woohoo finally turned a corner, i have done 2 brilliant days now i am gonna keep on track and stick to it for at least 6 wks then i know i will be looking forward to going dress shopping :)
xx

Good for u! I'm starving today but been good :D saving myself for wkend off. Happy happy today, had impromptu weighing with cdc and today is officially 2st on her scales!! Landed! X

Also drunk too much water.... woozeuoozy :( x

woohoo well done sauce on the 2st :) thats fab

ive had a sneaky peek at the scles this morning and i am pleased since monday the scales have gone down 3lbs :) :woohoo::banana dancer: its definitely spurring me on to stick at this
oh and i am now back to the weight i was when i found out i was pregnant but i am bigger now than what i was then cos I can't fit in any clothes lol

hope you all have a brill day :D

xx

Last edited:
Where is everyone?? Hope ur all ok... back on plan for me today after another weekend. Tbh I wish I hadn't even bothered... and got another on the 12th for a hen party. I'm gonna do my best to shift this last stone or so ASAP, gettin bored of same food and missing my fruit and veg :-(
Weird how quiet its gone on here?? Hope ur all coping.
Sauce xxx

I'm still here!! Had my anniversary weekend off, back on it today no weight gain yet!!

Next break for me is 26th also a hen do, thou I doubt I'll eat/drink much same as this weekend, didn't feel like my stomach could take it!!

Glad you're ok.

I've gained some water but its ok, I would in the real world anyway... lol! Starving already today :-( but I'll just ignore it! Glad someone's here lol and glad u enjoyed :) x

Back