Team sandybums

Hi all, I'm here. Had another terrible weekend but back on it now. Birthday in a couple of days and having a big debate in my head whether to have a day off or not!! Not really lost anything the last few weeks with failed weekends but not gained either so I guess that's a bonus. Sts at weigh in yest. Gotta to be good as still got 2 St to go!! Hope everyone has a fab day x

Hiya everyone not been on for a while
I've been having a long serious think about what to do diet wise!! I've decided for now to come off meal replacement and eat healthy, I was making myself miserable all the time and I seriously wanted to up my exercise and couldn't do that on very little calories so I'm now running 3 or 4 times a week plus once a week doing a very intense workout (boxing & circuit training you burn 1000 cals in just one session on this) And I love it and I've really got into running it's hard work but hopefully it'll pay off very soon
I will still keep checking in on this group to see how ya all doing
Good luck to you all

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good luck sugarplumfairy well I'm restarting today. Was very naughty over my birthday and a couple days after but decided to get back on it today!! But everyones gone please come back I need lots of support xx

Hi kiwili, how long u been ssing for now? I started struggling around 9/10 weeks but I'm determined to restart and get on it properly again. Do ur best to stick with it love cause it's so hard getting back in that mind set again xx

I'm in week 5-6, had two days off for my wedding anniversary last weekend, got back on it straight away then been totm this week so I've been struggling emotionally, feeling tired like exhausted and freezing for the last 3-4 days and hoping that I'll wake up tomorrow feeling better.

I think as well that motivation is an issue at the minute, I've got down to my pre pregnancy weight of 11st 11 (75kg) really wanna get down to 10st 7....

Yeah I think when u get close it's really hard to stay motivated. i wanna lose another 2 stone but I'm now at my lowest (adult) weight ever so my head is saying your ok now u can stop now, along with the compliments u get makes it really hard to stay motivated. I'm still kinda motivated but don't have the strength if I'm on my own I'm fine but as soon as someone offers me food I just don't have the strength to keep saying no at the moment. Keep going love u can get through it u will feel beta soon xx

You too Ruth, it's not forever and once skinny we can manage our diet to eat lovely foods. Hubby has found a delicious pudding quark mixed with White chocolate options frozen only 200cals!! Looks amazing. Plus im thinking carefully about meal plans and food in the future, especially when pregnant again don't want to put on 4.5 stone again!!

I ate like a horse with both my pregnancies!! Gained 3st with the first but only a stone with second. So desperately want to get to goal but really struggling to get back in that mind set. The last few days I've eaten for the sake of eating not even been hungry! X

Oh no!! You can do it, you've gotten this far.... I'm just drinking (forcing) down last shake just not hungry don't want it.

I'd hoped to be 11 st 5 by this Wednesday (no way gonna loose 6lb in 3 days :-() as have coil out, so we'll be 'actively' trying :) but I feel demotivated as not as close to target as id like!! But then gotta be happy 23lb less (such a irrational feeling).

We can do it Ruth, we will succeed x x

Morning,

I think sometimes we do need to remind ourselves how much we have lost. 23lbs is amazing well done! I'm 11st stone how tall are u? I'm 5ft 3. Messed up again yest, Well new day today so planning on being 100% today!! So hard getting back on track really wish I neva fell off plan! X

I'm 5'7 and 11st 11 now, frustrating as stayed the same for a week!! I've stayed 100% for 3 days now but feel like sh*t. Woke up this morning with a stinking cold and sore throat. Bloody determined to get another 14lb off!!

Ah no I hope u feel beta soon. Well done for being 100% for 3 days that's fab. U could lose 14lbs in a few weeks if u stick at 100% I lost 14lbs in a month being 80% u must be looking pretty good already as ur quite a bit taller than me keep it up love u will get there in no time!! Just think 3 more weeks and u can eat all those nice things -sensibly of course!! X

Not a good day all round!! A falafel salad 300ish Cals got me!!! So annoyed, full of cold, really hoping that tomorrow I feel better, struggling to function,

I caved at a bit of sushi yest but did resist the Indian takeaway so that's gotta count for something. How u feeling today? X

Oh sushi yum!! I'm proper poorly full of flu/cold. Fell off completely today.... Though am not hungry, just wanted a slice of toast. Gonna have a prawn stir fry for dinner. Once I'm better I'll get back on it 100%.

Expected the worst and am -4lb this morning!! Pleased with that. How you getting on Ruth?

Where is everyone else or Ruth and I alone??

Sorry girls, sort of here been working nights this wk... I have been on plan until today and got a hen this wkend so eating today onwards so its safe to binge drink... lol. I will check in properly later x

Hi, havnt been on here for a couple of weeks, I am struggling at the moment, I think I may be self-sabotaging !!! Don't know why ands it really beginning to get me down !! I was so motivated and really sticking to the plan 100% I did have the odd meal out, but managed to get on the plan the next day without a worry..... I have gone from 13stone 4 to 10stone 11 in 3 months and now can't stop eating and drinking rubbish !! I wake up feeling positive and then let my self down by binging !! I've gone back up to over 11 stone again, don't know how much over as scared to stand on the scales !! Has anyone else had this problem being so out of control and is there anyway I can get my mindset back ??? Help, lizzie :0( xxx

Ah lizzie!! I so could have written that post myself I am exactly the same went from 13st 3 to 10st 13 then self destructed!!! I am struggling so bad I wake up positive every morn to then by about 11 I'm eating something/anything!!! Scales now read 11st 1 and I'm scared! Got a bridesmaid dress fitting end of month and promised bride I'd be at goal (9st!!) Feel bloody awful!! How u getting on kiwili? Sorry I deserted u, the cake called round lol!!! Good to hear from u sauce. Xx

Back