Team sandybums

I'm struggling today but determined not to give in. Go back to work tomorrow so hopefully will be a lot easier, have less time on my hands. Been around the smell of roasting lamb all afternoon and it drove me crazy x

Well done so far guys!!

I'm officially starving tetchy with head ache n basically self outright right now!!! Think tonight n tomorrow may be the worst for me I'm struggling right now for sure!

There's not an ounce of me (n I have alot of ounces) that's contemplating giving up or cheating or anything just ready to go into hibernation for like 2 months! Aaahh that would be great just fall asleep n wake up skinny lol!

Shell what a lovely dream go to bed and wake up skinny, oh how i wish. Today has been hard i really want to eat but i am hoping i want to slim more,i don't even mind not being skinny.

I'm feeling ROUGH so started looking at holiday deals online nothing like a reality check lol I totally can't afford it right now just wanted to get an idea :)

I'm seriously wondering if i'l ever be able to wear a bikini though. I've always been big like a size 22! Been down to an 18 at some points before cd but that's about it. I mean I'm a 12 now (just about lol) I'm a b/c cup still can't believe that! But my middle is where I carry all my weight n it's so flabby!!

I'm seriously thinking even at target be it still a smaller 12 or a 10 (fingers crossed) i'l still have an awful middle n couldn't do a bikini! I have stretch marks I'm too bothered by them though they are more silver n a little pink so think I've been quite lucky there considering how much I've abused my body!!

I always think about that, I've never been able to wear a bikini, but even if I slimed not sure if I could cause of my stretch marks. Wish i'd been slim before the kids then could have flashed my belly no probs - but not now. May be tho just maybe at goal weight and a bit of toning the stretch marks won't be noticable I've never lost the wobble before so I just don't know. Be nice to know - what good motivation xx

Eeeww think I'm getting ketosis mouth!! Note to self must buy sugar free mints!

Hi every one hope your all having a good day? For those you feeling a bit rough it does get easier im on day 18 today and dont think i have ever had so much energy! Ive got a really ketosis.kick going on and I love it! I spent.yesterday moving my daughters bedroom around having a good clean out then i cooked.for 6 people! Today ive been into town bought some varnish and ive just finished varnishing the kitchen doors! Hopefully it will help to.tone up my wobbly arms! Im really worried about what my tummy is gonna look like after ive lost the weight its a bit of a mess already after having a big baby! Was wondering what you guys do? I moisturise regularly and before when i did this diet i used soap n glory firminator everyone was raving about it at the time and i have to admit u could notice the difference in a week but its not a nice experience putting it on! Think i will have to start enduring it tho! Was also thinking about buying a toning belt has anyone used one an are they beneficial?
Anyway enough rabbiting from me ive got painting to do.
Have a good day becky.x x

I weighed in this morning naughty I know but I'm down 6lbs :-0 hope it carries on lol!

How r we all?

Hi all, I'm good today ta, day 5 today and although still wanna eat this has been the best day yet for me.

Think I'll have to get some firming cream is it expensive? as this diet is skinting me out!!

Shell09- i weigh every day too lost 4 pounds according to my scales. I'm pleased with that as brought me into 12's and haven't seen them for a while. Well done on your loss!! X

Gosh guys I'm at the dentist in a minute n I have a major phobia! N nice ketosis breath o gosh think I may retire to bed early tonight but i'l be back tomorrow raring to go

Someone was kind enough to point me this way so knock knock, would you consider a LWTL-er -lots of weight to lose- who is sadly s secret returner -can't face telling anyone l balooned over what l weighed before the last successful public round till l lose it all again that is?

Welcome, welcome. Have u started again yet? I'm on day 5 my first time :eek: doing ok but still struggling a little. Do you mind if I ask u about last time? love hearing about how well people have done and how long they stayed on the plan:) It's not easy I'm amazed by how long people have done it for. Hope your well hun x

Welcome Aaawww our lil team is growing and our waist lines are shrinking!!

Painful mouth from dentist :-( banging head ache all my packs down n ss+ meal done need more water then off to bed

Hope u are all doing great and we are almost quarter way through our first common goal :)

Welcome onceandforall have u started yet? Good luck on your journey! Shell 09 i feel for you hope you feel better in the morning! Im a serial weigher i know i shouldnt but cant help it scales are showing 3lb loss since friday so really happy with that especially as im on week 3 which is well known as being a slow week how often do you see your cdc? I see mine every 10 days x

Ru2thy the soap n glory firminator is about £10 from boots its quite a big tube n lasts ages like i said tho its not a nice experience applying it but the results are good? What does everyone else use?

O god guys! Got up a little late this morning but catching up..... Just made my porridge the same porridge I've had day 1-3 n it's turning my stomach and making me gag literally damn this it happened last time with the soups one min I loves them then o couldn't even bare to smell one n still to this day can't!

I tried so hard but 2 mouthfuls n had to bin it so I'm one short today n if that carries on i'l be one short we'd and thurs too!

whats the firminator? i am soft as my husband says.
i'm abit fed up this week i've had no loss. its annoying cause we pay alot of money to do cd and i suppose you expect a loss everyweek esp when you have been good. i have exercised this week but it was only bike riding and i don't want to give it up.
only thing i can asume is stopping it is my period is due but thats not till the end of the week at the earliest.
i've got housework today and i can't be bothered.

The firminator is a firming lotion by soap and glory! I really like it and can see the difference in a couple of days after applying it morning and night! Tinkerbellsmum the same happened to me last week i didnt lose anything from wed onwards, my period came on the monday and then a couple of days later i had lost 6lbs dont worry if u are sticking to the diet 100% then u will be losing but totm plays havoc wih water retention etc but it will all catch up with itself just give it time keep drinking plenty and dont lose motivation x
Im not a happy bunny today my scales have broke!

Ah help!! On a training day and there's a lovely buffet it all looks so lovely. Not fair. Can't give in but really wanna. I'm gonna try that firming stuff sounds good. Hope ur all having a good day x

Ru2thy good luck avoiding the buffet you can do it! Just think none of it is worth it hope the rest of your day goes well x

Back