Team sandybums

Hi everyone n congrats on ur losses my weigh in is tonight so will post in the evening x

Good luck love, make sure u keep us updated.

Today has been the easiest day so far but I think that's cause I'm busy so thinking about it less. Mind u not easy doing a community job when drinking so much water. Ran in a doc surgery twice already this morn they must think i've got a problem haha x

Good luck beckia!!! Let is know how it goes!

How's everybody doing??? I'm going ok today (day 6) just cooked Spag Bol for OH and LO Mmm I could have eaten it but luckily had my ss+ chicken in the oven at the same time phew!!!!

Beckia are you back from your WI yet??? Mines tomorrow so looking forward to that n I need a bit of a motivation boost so hopefully i'l get that!!

Now I read somewhere we were talking about firming cream from soap and glory is it actually any good? How long before you see results I'm really looking wrinkly there in my tummy it's groce!

Well done shell09 for not eating spag bol that's my favourite I could really eat that now lol!! I've had a good day not felt hungry all day but do now. Gonna have a porridge I'm sure that will do the trick.

Yeah beckia u need to update us!!!

Good luck with ur wi tomorrow shell09 I wish I was having having another wi gotta wait a whole week. Can have bars next week tho so that'll be a nice change. X

I really want the bars I heard the new mint one is lush I think I'm gonna buy one tomorrow n have it. My CDC says as long as ur in ketosis you should veil to have though ideally wait 2 weeks. Think i'l wait two weeks before I start having one each day but will treat myself to one tomorrow mainly coz I just want one lol but also because I want to be sure I like them before buying 7 for the whole week!!

Last fri I bought 7 porridges n need to swap them I could eat them or 3 days then couldn't stomach them! So I've been running 1 pack short n don't want that to happen again! Mmmm choc mint bar!!

Shell09 - Let me know when you've tried it, and if it's nice? How funny I wanna swap for more porridges cause I think they fill me up more than the soup/shake and it's nice to 'eat' something in the evenings! But i've only had two maybe if I ate more I'd get fed up with them too. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. How much have you lost already?

How is everyone else doing? Nearly a week since our 2 week 100% challenge - hope everyone is doing well. I've been 100% so far x

You'll prob continue to like the porridge it's just me last time round u was the same with soups I liked then then all of a sudden bi couldn't stomach them I would actually gag that took a few months it's the same with porridge now but it took a few days lol

I lost 7 stone lady year regained 1 and a half this is first week of restart so lost nothing so far

I wanna know beckia's WI results!!!

Yeah me too - Come on Beckia, hurry up!

Wow 7 stone thats amazing and fab you've only put 1.5 back in a year. I keep hearing how it all goes back and more as soon as u finish and i'm so para about maintaining. But really shouldn't be worrying about that now only on week 2! How long did it take you to lose it? How did u maintain? x

To be honest it really doesn't come back on I lost thy in two stages about 4 stone in 4 months had a break for a few months ate healthily but it no way dieting then after a few months went back n lost another 3 in 3 months roughly.....

Both times I was doing ss+ both tine I completely crashed off without working ip the plans and both times I immediately put on 8 lbs exactly within 10-14 days so must have been my glycogen stores etc that's all I really put on. Later this last time my weight would fluctuate between a 4 lb bracket the same 4 lb on n off n with no real effort to maintain just awareness. The past two months I've had some huge life events an have been off work with stress I knowingly started to drink more wine and eat more fast food. I knew I was doing it n could feel the wait coming on that's where I put on the other 9 lb literally on just the last month it would have been less but I had already decided I was coming back to cd to shift sone more so just let go for a while to deal with other stuff

So although i Gained back 21 lb I really do k ow it's possible to keep most of it off just by being aware and weighing yourself regular

Thanks so much Shell, that's really put my mind at rest. You've done so well your an inspiration and proof it works and will stay off. How much are you planning on losing this time? I've got 53 pounds to go, think i'm gonna be here a while lol x

Hi sorry to keep u all hanging on! Unfortunately no weigh in tonight as appointment was cancelled but rescheduled for tomorrow at 12! So i promise by 1pm ny results will be posted! Hoping its a really good one this week. Got on a pair of crops which i havent been able to get on since i did cd last time n they r now too big! That put a smile on my face for the whole day. Good luck for tomora guys x

Ah no! On the bright side tho, u may shift another 1lb by tomorrow. Well done on your crops thats such a fab feeling when u can fit into clothes again and certainly a good sign. Make sure you update us all tomorrow and good luck again x

Morning guys!!

Oo good luck beckia nice one about your result in the cropped trousers think I've just decided to wear my cropped linnens today now!! Plus they should be lighter for WI :p

Ru2thy the time will fly and those lbs will be off in no time!

For me I started last week at 12. 10 a healthy bmi for me us being 11.4 or lower think the lowest is 9 st when I got to 11.4 last time I stopped as had reached my target. This time I've moved the goal post but I've got a time limit rather than a weight in mind. I'm staying 100% until end of July and gonna book a holiday 1st 2 weeks in august. I should be anywhere between 9 and 10 st by then

Lightest I've been is 11.4 so although the thought of being 9 st appeals I have to see how these weights look on me too. People tell me that would be too thin lol but those are people that have known me at 19 n half stone lol

I'm also ttc so that would be the only reason I came off earlier than planned. I've got one child who's 6 this summer I was quite big when I fell pregnant with her the thought if being slim with a nice defined bump rally rocks my world :)

Hello ladies!

Sounds like everyone is doing well, proud of us all!

This feels great, doesn't it? I can feel every pound that goes off in the little things: not avoiding a flight of stairs, keeping up with colleagues walking to the parking lot, picking up the stuff my 5 month old keeps dropping without thinking of it as a huge effort, etc. Isn't it just great?

Yesterday was the toughest day hunger wise -Day 4- and it was also a day I feared as I was in an all day board meeting which meant drinking my huge amounts of water was very tough and eating my shake while everyone was ordering Italian for lunch was both tough and well embarrassing but it passed and it was fine and I realized I was more proud about doing something about being as big as an elephant than I was embarrassed about not eating food with them. And the God of Dieters rewarded me with a loss this morning -I'm a daily weigher, can't wait for a week!- despite how it would have made sense if I retained some water. So I'm a happy bunny today!

Does anyone else fear the weekend? I find them tougher than work days.

Yeah weekend def harder. Esp Sundays I so miss my roast dinner luckily I haven't had to cook one but prob will by next sun. Not looking forward to that at all.

Keep up the good work all, and good luck to shell09 and beckia on their wi's x

Hi guys had my WI and lost 8 lb :) it's good I know but I feel a bit disapointed I don't really know why I said to myself 5 lb and up I'd be happy with I think I'm just tired might take a knapp n then tell myself errrrr hello u just lost over half a stone in one week!

Whoop whoop!! That's amazing well done u, don't be disappointed your 8lbs closer to ur goal. I've been tired for days but had a boost of energy today and cleaned the whole house!! Feeling it now tho I'm wiped x

I have and have for the past couple of hours got the most biggest craving to eat real food! It's the first time so far i'l ride it out but ah I hate it!!

Yeah I did and ended up eating a bit of tuna. It was werid cause up until about 4pm I was thinking I'd finally got use to this diet and my first 2 shakes I thought oh I better have them rather than can I have them yet. Then came tea time and i really really wanted food but I'm ok now!

Well done for riding it out wish I had!! X

Back