Team sandybums

I have 2 coffees already and I'm dead paranoid about my coffee breath already but I know I will be drinking more before I finish at 5. x

Think she meant 11.12 lol!! Shell u need more coffee lol!!!

Sorry - didn't finish post.

I hope to lose another lb between now and tomorrow's weigh in. Fingers crossed.

C x

You can do it love just make sure u drink loads water today!! If I drink my water I lose a pound the next morn but if I don't, I stay the same x

Oops I meant 11. 12 it's this stupid I phone lol

Hi everyone, glad to see some fab losses here!! Fair play! I've been off plan this weekend, I'd planned it weeks ago. Finding that I'm in pain today though, stomach pains and really not with it lol!! I did enjoy my weekend though so no regrets there - and not fazed as such by being back on plan today onwards... Bizzarely it looks like I've only gained around 3lbs of water weight though - very odd (but good! :D) so we will soon find out when I go my WI weds...

Glad u had a fab weekend!! Sure ul do fine at WI on weds!

Ty hun x

Glad u had a good weekend sauce. Let us know how u get on wed i'm sure u will do fab!!

Well I had offical wi tonight and lost 2lbs - better than the 1lb loss my scales said. Been good today and planning on staying good, got 10 days til next wi as cdc away so hoping for a really good loss next week.

Nice one ru2thy here's to 10 days at 100%

Well I ordered a weeks worth of avidlite products today I went with them rather than slim and save as they seem a bit more known and established

I ordered 7 shakes 7 Spag bols and 7 bars but I have enough cd shakes to cover me until half way through Friday so i'l use the new shakes only up until next WI as I want to complete this week on shakes only in the hope of a great loss

Il let u know how they taste next week :)

Well done Ru2thy. Shell - what's Advilite? Another variation on Cambridge?

C x

Oops - meant Avidlite.

shell09 said:
Nice one ru2thy here's to 10 days at 100%

Well I ordered a weeks worth of avidlite products today I went with them rather than slim and save as they seem a bit more known and established

I ordered 7 shakes 7 Spag bols and 7 bars but I have enough cd shakes to cover me until half way through Friday so i'l use the new shakes only up until next WI as I want to complete this week on shakes only in the hope of a great loss

Il let u know how they taste next week :)

Me too shell09 I ordered from
Avidlite over the weekend the spaghetti boll was sold out when I placed my order :( so I went for the cereal bars, porridge, pancakes & Carmel desert for abit of variety, let me know of the spag boll is nice??

Well Done everyone on ya losses :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Forgot to say I ordered the cranberry water flavour too, and I thought it was pretty cheap my order came to about £38 including delivery :)
Xx

Thanks everyone!! Keep us update on the avidlite. I may need to swap to something cheaper sooner as I'm so skint!!

Sugarplumfairy is that pic your baby, she is just adorable!! My baby was a year last weekend I can't believe how fast it's gone although pleased to say I've lost 3 St since then lol - 2 with cd well nearly 2 - I've a 1lb to go til 2st with cd!! Shell how's your little one doing? Hope they are feeling beta x

Awe baby talk!! I'm so desperate for one hopefully this will be my month!!! My little lady is much better now thanks

U have insomnia and have for past 3 nights it's so annoying cuz I'm so tired in the day then can't sleep!

My avidlite bits come to £30 with delivery there are cheaper ways but I wanted bars n spagbol lol

We shall see how quick delivery really is :) I think all my shakes as that's all I use of cd no soups etc but think all my supply up until mid Friday is just chocolate bar 1 srrawbery jeez I need my bannana shakes to arrive! When I have too much of one it turns my stomach n I'm at that point already lol

Ru2thy yes that sure is my litle girl she's 5 months old now, i think it was doing lightetlife that me me very fertile!! I put on alot of weight during my pregnancy I definitely milked the eating for 2 lol reckon I ate enough for at least 10 lol I've lost 4 stone since having Maci most of that was breast feeding tho and loosing my appetite for a while lol that happened when I has my son as well, very weird!!!! will definitely keep u up to date with the avidlite products :) I'm looking forward to them
Had an email yesterday to say my food packs have been despatched and I've been given the tracking number oooo just checked on the progress and it's out for delivery today so I will be updating you all later on the tastes xx

Avidlite.. Never heard of it - will be very interested to hear what it's like ladies, I'll google it now :D
You're all doing really well, and a loss is a loss, mine average round 3lb a week and I'm happy cos it all adds up and i'd rather that than gain :D:D
Now I'm not deadly hungover I'll be back on here lol, I've just about recovered - believe me though, bingeing or having a full 2 days is just too painful in the aftermath - my entire body is aching (which could also be dancing :D).
Anyway, thought I'd just make myself a bit more visible this morning and will have a good catch up with my reading on here later. Looking forward to WI tmw (hope my CDCs proud of me too!)
Sauce xx

Hi gain guys to keep me focused I've decided to basically spoil myself lol

Every week I stick to the diet I'm gonna treat myself n I'm gonna do it at the weekend so it helps keep me on track at my weakest time

For example this weekend when not if I've been 100% I'm gonna get my nails done a nice new set if acrylics

I've got another 4 weekends to cover I think one may be a spray tan just before my hol and another may be a manicure so two more to think of I'm also gonna order a whole new Sumer wardrobe just before I go :)

great idea hun i tend to want to treat myself on wi with food so this will help.

i've heard cd and ll make you more fertile also it makes you more likely to have a girl. anyone who got pg on a vlcd what did you have boy/girl?
i have one of each and would like a third i'm not really bothered what i have but a girl would be nice cause i would like my daugther a sister and my son is harder. i know of a girl diet and before cd i thought it was to hard now it would be easy and it won't hurt to try esp as i'm not overly bothered if i have a boy. thinking of starting next year after my hols.

Back