Team sandybums

I've got a dilemma!! My physio has told me I have to do yoga, aqua and swimming for my legs recovery. Do I try and stay on SS or add in a SS+ meal. As my hubby points out recovery 1st weight loss 2nd.

So do I stay on SS and up exercise see how I go, or just start SS+?? thoughts welcome please!!

i would try it on SS first see how you go, i do a very intense workout every week and sometimes i feel i need a meal after but other times i dont, only you will know what to do once you have done the extra exercises
:)
xx

Lol sugarplumfairy!! Sorry kiwili I don't know anything about exercise on ss, cause I don't do any, i'm a lazy sod!! But I think sugarplumfairy is right just try it and see how u get on u will soon work out what works for u and what doesn't. I personally find I don't have much energy and get tired quickly on ss - so it might be worth starting with a small amount of exercise and upping it slowly, seeing how u feel as u go xx

Whoop whoop!!! I've made it into the 10's. Home scales read 10.13 this morning!! Only just into 10's I know but I haven't been 10 anything in my adult life so I'm pretty chuffed!! Hope everyone has a fab day x

Omg well done ru2thy that's fab!!!!

Yey well done Ru2thy
I bet u feel amazing :)
I can't wait to get I to my 10's it's a long way off yet but hopefully I will one day get there lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys pretty pleased (well very pleased) still in my size 14's so next goal is to fit in size 12.

Been feeling pretty weak lately and a little faint, often black out when I get up too quick. Nothing major but can't be bothered to do anything. Was wondering whether anyone else has experienced this? x

Ru2thy :talk017:

Well done, that's brilliant. I would be leaping around and celebrating like a mad thing if my scales read 10 stone - I'm really pleased for you and hope to get there myself one day!

Kiwilli - I agree, see how it goes and move up to SS+ if your body tells you it needs more fuel. Swimming and yoga should help tone rather than build muscle, so you shouldn't gain from doing them. I suspect that aqua may build a little more muscle as the way you move in aqua uses the resistance provided by the water, but muscle gain should still be fairly minimal.

Good luck.

C x

Hi everyone hope your all doing great!

Seeing the 10's is awesome well done.

I am patiently waiting for my 30 day shred dvd to arrive - have any of you tried/done it? Im hoping it will tone me up more before my vastly approaching holiday!!

Had a few sneaky peaks at my scales and as long as it continues i should reach my stone off on weds, hopefully a little more as im out next weekend so not expecting a loss then!!

Have you had many planned days/nights off? What did you eat/drink and did it effect your losses a lot - did anyone gain much? im scared but i am going to enjoy it - it has kept me on track since i started and i havent cheated once! :)

Hi Lil!

When do you go on hols? I haven't had a proper holiday for a couple of years so I'm very jealous. I just have a couple of short camping trips planned with a couple of friends and our kids while OHs work, fingers crossed that the weather holds out for us.

I have had two planned nights off in 9 weeks and just had a very small portion of chargrilled chicken and salad leaves/green veg and mushrooms both times. Between 16th and 25th July, I have 3 family birthdays to celebrate - DD's 9th, eldest bro's 50th and my Dad's. DD and bro both have parties and then we have a big annual family picnic to celebrate the three b'days on the 31st. We are also invited to our friends' party on the 23rd, so we've got a fair bit of celebrating to do in July (plus it was our 15th wedding anniversary on the 5th) and I shall be moving to SS+ for each if these occasions and sticking to the fizzy water. In fact, I'm toying with bringing my mandatory SS+ week forward to week 11.

However you decide to tackle it, I hope you have a great time.

C x

Hiya :)

I go to turkey on the 18th August so want to get as close to goal as possible!

I have a work/girls night out this saturday so will be drinking but drinking only to vodka and diet coke - although im sure i wont be drinking a lot as ill be drunk very quickly i imagine!

Its the planned night off that has kept me 100% so i think ill enjoy it but make sure i get right back to plan the next day until the next one and then do the same until i go on holiday!! Not long now! x

Ok guys HELP ME :-0

I'm so so close to having a binge!!' I'm three packs down n
Was really wanting to eat and I don't mean healthy food!! I've just eaten 2 eggs!! Nit the end of the world still in keeping with ss+ but not hit the spot like bread or biscuits or anything half decent!! O gosh this is a tough one!! I weigh in first thing in the morning which i think is the only thong keeping me on track!

My daughter is still up so that stops me
From binging coz I never let her see me
Being so distructive with food but I put her to bed in less than an hour at 8 then I'm gonna struggle bug time

I've been here so many times I hate feeling weak willed and I hate when it wins Nooooooooooo must stay 100% :-(

I think in times like these it helps if you sit down and write your goals, why your in this path in the first place and where you wanna be. Do it now on a piece if paper, drink some water and breathe!!

I Had a long bath n mire water feeling very weak n shaky think i'l dry my hair n get off to bed

Hi shell well done for keeping strong u will feel so pleased with yourself on the morn and these moments just make us stronger!! Good luck with ur weigh in and don't forget to keep us updated. My wi is wed this week gotta wait an extra 2 days!!!

Morning all....

3 lb off this week so 13 lb in 2 weeks I'm very happy with that

So 5 lb to go and just shy of 3 weeks to go so totally achievable if I'm 100 %

I do think i'l have the 3 week slow loss though as it will also see me mid cycle re af but we shall see.

Woke this morning pleased I didn't break diet last night but have a head ache feeling weak n hungry too sure it will pass but I'm definately wishing these few weeks of my life away lol

Wow shell well done and your so close to goal you will def lose those last 5lbs in a couple of weeks. I had that the other week when I was hungry so went to bed, but woke up hungry still. Normally the going to bed thing works but the hunger didn't last all day so you should feel better in a couple of hours. Well done for not giving in!!

Shell that's fantastic - well done for getting through yesterday. Keep focused and stay strong and I'm sure you will beat those last 5 lbs into submission.

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me, not expecting too much de to TOTM, but still keeping my fingers crossed (makes a change from keeping my legs crossed from all the water I suppose).

Take care everyone and here's to another good day on CD.

C x

Back