Team Sassy Skinny Bunnies!!

lol Seriously though I'm just posting as normal and it takes me to a different page, says it's redirecting me and then posts above the previous post! Doing my head in but does make me look a little psychic lol

haha your secret powers.. it did that to me actually.. saying it was taking me to my post lol!!

Ahh, at least I'm not the only one then :)

lol yeah its soo annoying!!

How is everyone in team 1 today then?? lol

oh this evening i am feeling it! its just cuz i am bored i want to eat!!! i dont even feel hungry but meh!!! i think today is one of my down/grouchy/unhappy days .... meh!!

keeping myself occupied by trying to organise an adult weekender to butlins in june when i am slim!!!!

How you coping chelly and everyone else?

Still getting over this stupid throat infection hun! How are you going? Think I will be going offline soon but should be back on Monday so take care all.

Im doing good.... they was left over pizza from last night... pepperoni with stuff crust... and i nearly ate it and my sister was like just eat it.. and i was like NOO!! lol :)

Doing good other than been argueing with my boyfriend all day!! haha!! Hes getting the worst of it i thinks!!

Doing much tonight??

Not much - hopefully watching a film. Going to go get some Peppermint tea from the shop on way home cos I'm out! Take care all and talk to you soon x

Whatever LoveSpuds lmao

My bf is defo getting the brunt of it to - but hey thats what they are here for!!! haha
Oh rodders baby, you are the ones going dowwwwwwwnnnnn boy!!! ;)

Woohoo i vote Rainbow Brite for captain,

And yes yes yes to SSB :D:D:D:D:D

Go Team SSB! Come on girlies, hope you do well.

x

so is SSB our name and RB our captain? :D

Where is everyone today???

Got a real bad craving today :( i want a chicken breast covered in melted cheese with lots of red sauce!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im craving mcdonalds and a subway steak and cheese melt with southwest sauce :( Gwang came in with one there and was waving it in my face and it looked and smelt amazing!!!

aw now thats out of order!
you shouldve taken it out of his grubby hands and put it in the bin!!!

We have a new member :) Black Tink :D

Welcome Black Tink :D

So Gem, you our captain and is SSB our name???

I am nervous for my weigh in tomorrow - i have a £5 bet on with me chap! I reckon ill lose 0-5lbs and he reckons 6-10lbs!! lol

Well if no one else wants it then I guess I'll do it :)

And if no one else objects to SSB by about 10pm that will be our name :D

You'll do great tomorrow, my guess is 6.5lb ;)

Back