Team SCOUSE!

I struggle for any day that isn't saturday or sunday :( I am open to suggestion x

How is work going LF?? x

It's really stressful- I'm on my feet a hell of a lot and my legs are seriously killing me.

my head's just not in it because a work colleague got knocked off her bike as she left work and is going to be laid up for a while. but i'm worrying about her. Doesn't help that she's the person I've got a serious thing for at the moment :( It's horrible.

But I enjoyed my 4 hours at checkouts today- I could do 12 hour shifts at check outs, much better than 8 hours go-getting. Easier on the feet!

Shall we pick a date for our meet?
Any ideas welcome,I cant make nxt weekend but any other ok.
How are we all doing? Still finding ww ok,first official wi tomorrow:-S but feeling ok about it;-) xxx

Im going to be stuck for a while :( i have so many hours in work any time off will be sleeping or sitting in a hot bath resting my legs lol.

but i hope i can make a meet soon! will probs be after easter though :(

crossing fingers you get a nice loss tomorrow :)

omg- i weighed myself on the wii this morning- for a laugh- and it's said i've lost 5lb so far this week :O i hope it's true- that will get me my 8 stone award- that would really get me back on track to get to target by my birthday!! *crosses fingers*

I have been really good this week, and with all the extra body magic- i'm hoping for a nice loss :)

When I bought my house I was absolutely skint to I did a few hours a week stacking shelves in Asda- oh God it was a nightmare, really hard strenuous work. They always used to put me on the soup aisle :(

Don't worry about this girl, although I know you will anyway. She'll be alright. Are you texting and stuff? TBH I doubt it would make a difference whether she'd be knocked off her bike or not- if your heads not in it your heads not in it :(

And well done, 8 stone is EFFING AMAZING!!

In other news, how sh1t is Andy Carroll? £30 million indeed.

My Mum, Dad, Aunt & Uncle have all gone. My Dad & Uncle are in the ground but couldn't get tickets for the girls so just thought they prop them at a bar for the duration. Not a chance- all local pubs are shut, hotel bar is closed, can't get served ale in any supermarkets :eek:

So they are sat in the hotel room, havinghad to sneak in the wife of another man who has gone in, and are dinking g&t from room service at £12 each :( Quite glad I didn't go now!

Aw, feel pretty sorry for Anthony Gerrard. Nana Gerrard lives behind me :)

hiyaa :) I didn't read the rest of the thread sorry :( I'm in walton at the min but moving back to the swan probably april time :)

It's full of crap, don't worry about reading back!! You have to give us an intro though: Name and a bit about yourself please :D

ermmmmmmmmmmm dunno what to say really haha

i'm Rosa (as you can tell by the username haha) im 25, got a 5 and a half month old baby currently in walton as i said up there^^^ i;m on mat leave from work until may but i work in a solicitors (not as fancy as it sounds) i used to be addicted to music forums back in the day haha i don't go out often because it's simply too expensive, id rather sit in me mates and get in a state haha i've got about another 19lbs to lose but feeling pretty good because i was the same weight for about 2 years and i am 9lb lighter than that now!

Ooooh, team Scouse - can I join please?

I live in Bootle and have about three stone to lose. I'm going through cancer treatment at the moment (no comment needed, honestly - I'm fine) so I'm not at work right now. I have a 21 month old son who keeps me busy and I love cooking.

Back