Team SCOUSE!

Congrats at 3 and a half, that's fab!

Wow, i've only been away for a day and group numbers have doubled :confused:

Hi Noobs, welcome, nice to see you all here :D

I am JVS, Grandmaster extraordinaire (I gave myself that title). Who is up for the meet?

Been very naughty today, went into town with a friend ive not seen in a while and ended up in pizza hut :( no syns for me this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's just one day :) I allow myself cheat days sometimes otherwise i don't think I would have stuck to it this long x

RosaxEx said:
It's just one day :) I allow myself cheat days sometimes otherwise i don't think I would have stuck to it this long x

Thanks hun, I'm really going to have to try and be good this week and go and do some exercise!! X

Cheat days are fine now and again as long as they're not all the time and don't go overboard x

Thanks hun, I'm just going to try and be really good over the weekend :) x

acc said:
I did think if somewhere to meet and have now forgotten :-/ it'll come back ti me!

Remembered it!!:-/ how about the Monro for a drink? Very nice pub;-) do nice cocktails0:)

I'm up for the Monro!

Was in liverpool today to take pics of hms liverpool and then go clothes shopping with my dad.. didn't get any clothes but walked for miles. was a good day beside a bit of rain, roll on the summer ;)

Back