Team Skinny -- Operation Skinny Summer!

Flabuless Mama

Postpartum Mama trying to conceive
This thread was titled by the brilliant Squishy McFatterson and is dedicated to all those looking to reach goal by Summer 2013. RawrGirl is choosing her goal date as May 17th as she is going camping that weekend and wishes to look good in shorts for the first time in her life (as well as indulge in s'mores). RawrGirl has no idea what her starting weight is as she knows she gained a bit...she is thinking (hoping) she is still under 130, so she is claiming starting weight as 129.

For those looking to join Operation Skinny Summer, just add your name to the list! :)

RawrGirl -- Goal Date: May 17 / 10lbs (0 lost, 10 to go)

Last edited:
Me, brilliant?! Ha, I don't think so! But thank you.

Well I managed to lose a few pounds over the Lent challenge but not as many as I'd have liked.

I have my best friend's wedding in Spain at the beginning of June so will set my goal date as the Monday before, as that's my weigh in day. I'd like to get to 9st 5lb for a total of 3 stone off.

RawrGirl -- Goal Date: May 17 / 10lbs (0 lost, 10 to go)
Squishy -- Goal Date: May 27 / 12lb (0 lost, 12 to go)

Of course you can join!

RawrGirl's weight this morning was 126.6. Over the weekend, she came in at 134, though she knew that included some water bloat, which is shy she claimed 129 as her starting weight. She is quite pleased as that is only 1 pound over her last Minimins update. She also planned very yummy no-carb food this weekend to help motivate herself to stay in Ketosis at least until the weekend of May 19 when she is hosting a LOTR marathon with a couple friend, and there is no way she could not eat carbs, lol.

RawrGirl -- Goal Date: May 17 / 10lbs (2.4 lost, 7.6 to go)
Squishy -- Goal Date: May 27 / 12lbs (0 lost, 12 to go)
aniauk83 -- Goal Date: May 23 / 17lbs (0 lost, 17 to go)

Last edited:
Good work RawrGirl! You're still doing so well! This is gonna be our summer, I just know it!

And welcome to our newest member ;)

I weigh-in on Monday morning so will update then. Have had a tummy bug since Tuesday though, so I'd be pretty shocked (and horrified) with anything but a loss!

X

May I join also please? I started on April 1st 2013, at 14st 5lbs. I'm giving myself a target of losing 2 stone by middle of July so say July 15th to lose 28lbs to get me to 12st 5 lbs xx

Welcome Gemmy! Have added you to our list below!

Well I lost almost 2lb this week. To be honest I'm actually a little disappointed with that, considering I had a tummy bug for 5 days! Oh well, I'll go have a little moan about it in my diary!

Squishy -- Goal Date: May 27 / 12lbs (1.8 lost, 10.2 to go)
aniauk83 -- Goal Date: May 23 / 17lbs (0.4 lost, 16.6 to go)
Gemmy29Wales -- Goal Date: Jul 15 / 28lb (0 lost, 28 to go)

ok, i will go for a browse :) x

RawrGirl did not do as planned. she was good all Friday through Saturday, baked her own low-carb crackers to make eat with pepperoni and cheese slices and stayed away from all things sugar, and then Sunday after chruch friends wanted to do to a pizzaria and well, the only low-carb choice RawrGirl could have made was to order a cheesesteak for $7.00 and just eat the meat and cheese out of the roll...which she has done in the past, but she was hungry, and not being able to eat the roll makes a cheesesteak quite a small and expensive meal...so she split half a stromboli with Prince Charming, promptly knocking herself out of Ketosis (which it took until thursday just to get into), took the second half of the stromboli home and split that with Prince Charming, then thought, what the heck and made low-carb coconut white chocolate chip cookies (flour and sweetener is almost no carbs, but the coconut and white chocolate chips were normal).

*sigh*

RawrGirl did not do as planned. she was good all Friday through Saturday, baked her own low-carb crackers to make eat with pepperoni and cheese slices and stayed away from all things sugar, and then Sunday after chruch friends wanted to do to a pizzaria and well, the only low-carb choice RawrGirl could have made was to order a cheesesteak for $7.00 and just eat the meat and cheese out of the roll...which she has done in the past, but she was hungry, and not being able to eat the roll makes a cheesesteak quite a small and expensive meal...so she split half a stromboli with Prince Charming, promptly knocking herself out of Ketosis (which it took until thursday just to get into), took the second half of the stromboli home and split that with Prince Charming, then thought, what the heck and made low-carb coconut white chocolate chip cookies (flour and sweetener is almost no carbs, but the coconut and white chocolate chips were normal).

*sigh*

Is it wrong that that all sounded delicious to me?! Hee hee!

Not to worry, it's just a glitch and sometimes these little events pop up and there's not much you can do. Think back to some of your biggest binges in the past and I bet this is nowhere near the scale of any of them. In fact it's not even a binge! You're doing great, just jump back on the wagon and forget about it. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welcome Candl22!

Gemmy29Wales -- Goal Date: Jul 15 / 28lbs (0 lost, 28 to go)
Candl22 -- Goal Date: April 31 / 13lbs (0 lost, 13 to go)

1lb loss for me so 12lb to go:)

Candl22 -- Goal Date: April 31 / 13lbs (1 lost, 12 to go)
Nettee -- Goal Date: May 22 then July 10 / To be in target range (0 lost, 4 - 10 lb to go)

Hello team skinny! sorry I have been so quiet over Easter - I seem to have lost enthusiasm hence my gain of around 4 lb since my last slimming world weigh in. However, the children are due back at school on Wednesday and I am finding a little bit of motivation. I have been reading beyond temptation and am planning to have a go with some of those methods for a bit to try to change my basic mindset around food instead of following rules for a while. I think the inner rebel in me has been enjoying breaking all the rules over the last few weeks. Not sure if I will attend official weigh ins for the moment but ought to do a proper one on Wednesday to record here even if I do it at home. My goal dates are the end of half term and the end of the summer term. I always find things easier in term time.

I also need to get out and about and walking some more (the dog will appreciate it at least) Perhaps I need to just do it rather than recording everything so religiously for a while.

Candl22 -- Goal Date: April 31 / 13lbs (1 lost, 12 to go)
Nettee -- Goal Date: May 22 then July 10 / To be in target range (0 lost, 4 - 10 lb to go)

Hello team skinny! sorry I have been so quiet over Easter - I seem to have lost enthusiasm hence my gain of around 4 lb since my last slimming world weigh in. However, the children are due back at school on Wednesday and I am finding a little bit of motivation. I have been reading beyond temptation and am planning to have a go with some of those methods for a bit to try to change my basic mindset around food instead of following rules for a while. I think the inner rebel in me has been enjoying breaking all the rules over the last few weeks. Not sure if I will attend official weigh ins for the moment but ought to do a proper one on Wednesday to record here even if I do it at home. My goal dates are the end of half term and the end of the summer term. I always find things easier in term time.

I also need to get out and about and walking some more (the dog will appreciate it at least) Perhaps I need to just do it rather than recording everything so religiously for a while.

Hello Nettee! Had missed you, was wondering where you'd gone! Welcome back. I too take a little unscheduled break every now and then. Let's just say we did it to boost our metabolisms?!! That 4lb will be gone in no time, don't worry.

Not updating here yet ladies as I've moved my weigh in day to Fridays. I'll be back then, hopefully to log a loss!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya, I weighed today and lost 6lbs from starting sw 2 weeks ago. I'm weighing every 2 weeks. Don't want to do it weekly as I think I'll get disheartened if I don't lose anything then ill be reaching for my chocolate stash which is collecting dust after not being touched for 2 weeks xx

Back