Team Slimpossible

Morning all!
Going to back to my 30 Day Shred dvd this evening at some point. Had a few days off as the damn thing injured my leg!! I love Jillian Michaels though - if she doesn't tone my wobbly arse up, then no one can!! Well maybe Bob Harper ;-) - I'm a Biggest Loser fan LOL xx​
Well done Michelle. My WI was BAD but thoroughly deserved.
Oh no! What happened? xx

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo Patsy - you'll have a better week this week i'm pretty sure! :cross:

Michelle that DVD sounds good! I'm starting mine tomorrow as have first weigh in at group tonight at 5, and then after the kids are in bed we'll have dinner! I prefer a morning group but they just don't have them around here! :cry:- i just find that i get more motivated in the morning ha ha! But i will stay to image therapy every week! ;)

I know what to do and how to do it i just need to bloody do it lol! I need the obedience of the scales and i also need OH not to bring me a bottle of vino home ha ha! So he's under strict orders now to support me, not treat me
:p

So today is as follows:

Brekkie: Mango, Strawberries and Grapes in Mango and Passionfruit Mullerlight, Green Tea with Cranberry

Lunch: Pitta Bread Pizza (heb pitta, topped with tom puree, onion, tuna, hea cheese), served with salad (mixed leaves, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes), pear and green tea

Dinner: Pork, Chorizo and Chickpea One pot (3 syns for chorizo), Broccoli and Green Beans (pork, chorizo, onion, carrot, fennel seeds, chilli flakes, garlic cloves, bay leaves, thyme, tom puree, balsamic vinegar, chopped tomatoes, can of water, chickpeas)

Syns: Walkers Onion and Rosemary Sunbites (6 syns)

Hope you all have a good day, just nboticed it's slinging it down outside, and i've a line of washing out! Surprise, surprise! :rolleyes:

I've heard the shred hurts a lot. Remember to stop if your leg gets sore though cos you can do lasting damage otherwise. I'm so not ready for that level yet. Tiny steps on the exercise road for me.

Hopefully my 5.5 lb gain will be gone in a few weeks. Serves me right for eating my own bodyweight in scones when I was away a couple of w/ends ago. As well as a two course breakie and 3 course dinner each day. For once I'm OK with my gain cos I know where it came from. Easter and choccie didn't help either. :)

Omwards and Downwards Pats - sometimes it takes a week or so off plan just to get is back into that right frame of mind! Everybody has a gain now and then, small or large - it doesn't matter as long as we get back on track!

I'm only on level 1 of the Shred. To be honest, i was expecting worse. Don't get me wrong, it hurts, but given how Jillian pushes the contestants on the show, I was expecting far, far worse!!
Patsy - At least you know where the gain comes from. My 2nd week I gained a pound for no reason at all! I was so frustrated! x​

Omwards and Downwards Pats - sometimes it takes a week or so off plan just to get is back into that right frame of mind! Everybody has a gain now and then, small or large - it doesn't matter as long as we get back on track!
I don't often go completely off plan for an extended time, but have had numerous slip-ups. Had lots of gains too but amn't usually so magnanimous about them. :) This one was deserved and hopefully will kick my butt into gear again.

I'm only on level 1 of the Shred. To be honest, i was expecting worse. Don't get me wrong, it hurts, but given how Jillian pushes the contestants on the show, I was expecting far, far worse!!
Patsy - At least you know where the gain comes from. My 2nd week I gained a pound for no reason at all! I was so frustrated! x​
I hate an unexplained gain which is why I'm OK with this one.. I've not watched BL US so far but see it's back on soon. Gonna try to watch this one though. :)

I hate an unexplained gain which is why I'm OK with this one.. I've not watched BL US so far but see it's back on soon. Gonna try to watch this one though. :)
I love it. Certainly gives so much inspiration. However i've no idea how they lose so much so quickly!! But I guess if they work out for up to 6 hours a day and they control what they eat and how much, that's the answer! x

Ha ha Pats, i'm sure you're not!

I love Biggest Loser US (and UK), just got back into watching it again! Good Luck Michelle, with the 30 day shred dvd!

Just over 2 hours to go before weigh in! Arrrggghhh, last time i was weighed was the 2nd March and i weighed 15st 1.5 (ha ha i just wrote 13st 3.5, that's me wishing LOTS!!!) so i'm frightful for what the numbers will say tonight! :sigh:

Will report back later anyway!

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo Patsy - you'll have a better week this week i'm pretty sure! :cross:

Michelle that DVD sounds good! I'm starting mine tomorrow as have first weigh in at group tonight at 5, and then after the kids are in bed we'll have dinner! I prefer a morning group but they just don't have them around here! :cry:- i just find that i get more motivated in the morning ha ha! But i will stay to image therapy every week! ;)

I know what to do and how to do it i just need to bloody do it lol! I need the obedience of the scales and i also need OH not to bring me a bottle of vino home ha ha! So he's under strict orders now to support me, not treat me
:p

So today is as follows:

Brekkie: Mango, Strawberries and Grapes in Mango and Passionfruit Mullerlight, Green Tea with Cranberry

Lunch: Pitta Bread Pizza (heb pitta, topped with tom puree, onion, tuna, hea cheese), served with salad (mixed leaves, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes), pear and green tea

Dinner: Pork, Chorizo and Chickpea One pot (3 syns for chorizo), Broccoli and Green Beans (pork, chorizo, onion, carrot, fennel seeds, chilli flakes, garlic cloves, bay leaves, thyme, tom puree, balsamic vinegar, chopped tomatoes, can of water, chickpeas)

Syns: Walkers Onion and Rosemary Sunbites (6 syns)

Hope you all have a good day, just nboticed it's slinging it down outside, and i've a line of washing out! Surprise, surprise! :rolleyes:
Sorry I missed this post earlier Becs. Good luck for WI tonight. Your menu looks fab.

Do think you slipped up just asking for support from OH. You should have asked for support and non foodie treats, a new lippy some perfume etc. Missed a trick there. ;-)

Good luck for WI tonight Becs! Maybe it won't be as bad as you fear? :) xx

Well starting weight is 15st 0.5 lbs - so that is 3lbs lighter than when i last weighed in in March! :) xx

Well starting weight is 15st 0.5 lbs - so that is 3lbs lighter than when i last weighed in in March! :) xx

See? I told you it would be fine :D xx Well done!

Morning all!

I obvioulsy have no life - i'm always in here ha ha! How are you all feeling today? I'm feeling really positive, so that can only be a good thing! OH and i ahve both agreed on an alcohol free weekend and that all meals will be at home, not eating out and no takeaways! ;) so here's todays menu!

Thursdays Menu :D

B - Mango, Strawberries, Cantaloupe Melon, Grapes, Pineapple and Peach Mullerlight

L - 3 Egg omelette, filled with mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach, HEA cheese, served with cucumber and beetroot, Apple

D - Smoked Haddock Fishcakes (1 syn for horseradish sauce, HEB for breadcrumb), Minted New Potatoes (2 syns for butter), Green Beans and Carrots

Syns - Rosemary and Onion Sunbites (6)

Total Syns - 12.5

Snack - Toffee Mullerlight, Hifi Light Bar (3.5)

Drinks - Green Teas / Water

i found you - just grabbing a cuppa and am going to read through this fab team post xx

aaaaw Sealmylips, sorry about hubby with kidney failure. My uncle is suffering with 90%kidney failure. He has to have dialysis every other day. He has altered so much and I hurt for him. xx

Well everyone, I only lost a lousy 1lb this week but am I crying about it? NOOOOO! Cos its a pound off. PLus Ive clocked up 29 miles of walking since 29th March and lost 11.5 inches. I took before pics and before measurements as I rely on that (and loose clothes) than the scales. It means Im getting leaner. And Ive worked out that a pound a week is 4 stones in a year - I can cope with this for a year. And thats a hell of a lot of curly wurlys in there. Talking of which............ mmmmmmmm

Catch up with you again laters xx

Back