Team Snowflake

Show off, just because you have a full team hehe ;) :p

Oh I had a nightmare with that too! Even when I managed to do it I couldn't get it sparkly!!!!

x

Hello! :)

I need to sort out a snowflake for my signature too- do I make my own or should I pinch yours so that we match? :)

hey guys! i cant get the signature thing to work either! grr!

hope you're all having a good week, i'm just off to bed, gotta be up early for swimming tomorrow! :)

I right clicked on it and told it to save image as... then went to signature edit and uploaded it as a signature picture, but you can create your own if you want to :)

Sorted :)

Looks from the other thread like we're ready to start too? Well, I'm 176lb today :)

Hi everyone, I found you! I pm my weight (187 lbs). I started SW in January and still haven't got my 1 stone award! I have been really trying though! I have started exercise this week, I am hoping it will start dropping off me!! I hope I don't let you all down!!!

If you go into the main post and select the flashing imaging, right click and select copy, then go into your signature and click paste, is should copy the flashing picture

Thanks Sammy :) I have tried it several times myself and can't get it to work for me but hopefully it will sort it for others :)

Hi everyone, I found you! I pm my weight (187 lbs). I started SW in January and still haven't got my 1 stone award! I have been really trying though! I have started exercise this week, I am hoping it will start dropping off me!! I hope I don't let you all down!!!

You won't let anyone down, we'll all be able to keep each other motivated :) How much are you trying to lose altogether?

You won't let anyone down, we'll all be able to keep each other motivated :) How much are you trying to lose altogether?

Thanks. I have seen on some threads people losing 5-7lbs a week!! I am happy if I lose 1/2 lb!

I am 13 stone 5 at the moment. I have already lost 11lbs. I would be happy to get to 11 stone. I am not sure I would be able to maintain anything under. Although 10 1/2 stone is my ideal weight.

Well said Rigby (I told her in a pm!) we are a team and I know we will all give a 100% and thats all that matters to me! x

why don't we just post on here our weekly losses then Natalie can combine them and post a reguar update on the other forum?

Ok, finally managed to get the sparkly version lol!

Right we need to decide as a team whether we each want to set a goal for the month of how much each individual would like to lose.

I need everyones start weight, have 2 of you thanks (and obviously mine lol) if you would rather pm me with it thats fine will just post a combined total. will try and set us up a ticker once I have all the info from you all.

So it's down to you, let me know if you fancy setting personal targets or if we should just lose what we lose :D

You have to actually click on it and roll the mouse over it to turn it blue, then right click on it to copy then go to your signature and paste :)

thats fine about a target, it can have the opposite effect! :)

Back