Team Snowflake

Hey snowflake just wishing you good luck:D. Nattyclare about the ticker instead of doing the combined of all the weight loss that your team wants to loose all together not just in june, ask your team how much they want to aim for in june or set everyone to 15lbs which will be more than they probably aim for then you can combine them and do the ticker like a normal one. 5*15 is only 75lbs so it should work then like the normal ones hope this helps. Good luck everyone:)

Thanks Kamwendo, good luck to you too and thanks for your idea! :D

What do we think team?

and btw do you mind if we go by real names so I don't have to call you by usernames?
I am obviously Natalie hee hee

I have just come back from WI and am thrilled! I lost 2.5lbs! My biggest loss since January! It must be all that jogging I have been doing!!!

I am Emma btw..

Ok I am going to use Kamwendos idea and set up a ticker to say we want to lose 80lb, obviously that is too high a target but at least we can track our losses then :)

Well done on the weigh in Emma, fantastic start for Snowflake!

I've just done an hour on the Wii Fit, I'm exhausted.

Go for it with the ticker Natalie! I will never make 15 pounds, but it doesn't matter for that. And who knows, maybe we'll all have a fantastic month and reach the 80 pounds!

I just didn't want to set it too low and have to do another ;)

You never know, we may just astound ourselves lol :)

well done on the wii fit, I haven't been on mine in ages, don't know why because I actually really enjoy it!

Do you enjoy the south beach diet? I tried it for a while a few years ago

:)

Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant for you and a great start for the team :)

well done emma, great start! i weigh in every monday, how about everyone else?

oh and no need to call me "queen", lol, just call me Bev :)

'Bev' yes thats much quicker to type lol!

My weigh day will be friday next week (its totm at the mo so not worth weighing!)

I will be getting my wii fit out as soon as I am back home (staying at my parents at the mo)

Have set myself a '50 hours exercise in June' challenge, I walk the dogs for around an hour a day so if I can do an hour wii fit too I should make it! :D

ooh good luck with your 50 hour challenge, that really is impressive!

hope everyone's having a good weekend, i went for a nice swim this morning for an hour and came back and made some delicious tuna salad pitta breads for lunch! one more day after today till the dreaded weigh in, i hope i see a loss *crosses fingers*

This isn't really related to the challenge (although might be motivating?) but I had a little personal triumph today. Someone finally commented on my weight loss :D She said she thought I'd lost a lot in the past couple of weeks- I haven't, my weight loss is quite steady, but it's obviously finally becoming obvious to people. 'Chuffed' doesn't cover it :D I've still got a long way to go and am still working hard on it, but it is so worthwhile.

Natalie, your 50 hours of exercise idea sounds like a good one :) I'm going to have some longer than usual walks this week, we've still got workmen around and so I can't do my normal exercise DVDs :(

Best of luck to everyone :)

That's fantastic Rigby, it does make you feel it's all worth it when someone notices doesn't it!

I actually do 4 hours heavy housework four days a week so I do burn quite alot of calories doing that so want to try and do this on top!

Bev sounds like you have had a nice start to the day, I love swimming I could swim all day every day and if I had money the one thing I would like is my own pool but I must admit I am a bit of a wuss and don't like going places like that on my own!!! and don't know anyone that would come with me!

As for losses we all have to remember (I am the worst for this) that some weeks we will lose inches as opposed to weight so we shouldn't get disheartened if we stay the same! Maybe we should have done inch loss aswell!

Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather!

:D

xx

Do you want us to measure inches as well, Natalie? I don't do it normally but this might be a good reason to start, so I'm up for adding it to the thread if anyone else is :)

I haven't lost anything since the start of the challenge. Sorry, girls :( We're only a few days in though and I normally have a few days like this before I drop a bit, but even though I know I haven't eaten anything silly it's still frustrating, especially when I'm trying to do it for the team and not just myself!

Oh, and I've just noticed my 'team snowflake' signature has disappeared! No idea what happened there, I'll try and get it fixed :)

I really don't mind, I don't measure either just don't want anyone to be disheartened if they sts for a week or so.....if it makes you feel better Rigby, I put on about 5lb because I gave up smoking so I am trying to get rid of that before I start!!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend :D

xx

Oh, that must be frustrating about the 5lb, but you've put that on for a really good reason. Best of luck with it!

Thanks, it isn't easy!!! Just got 1.25 lb left to lose to get me back where I was so :fingerscrossed:

x

lost 6lbs this week *does silly dance* :)

good luck everyone in your w.i's today! xx

Back