Team Snowflake

I'm not so good with setting specific goals so I don't want it to be a set target for this: I'll do my best for the team though (and myself obviously!) :D

thats fine then, once I have queenofthedamned's starting weight I will do us a ticker for our starting combined weights to show our combined loss :)

I don't know what to say Maynie, apart from ofering to log in for you!!!! Hold the left mouse button down while on the image and move it around to 'highlight' it as you would to copy writing, when it is blue right click over the image and select copy....go to edit sig, go to edit it, right click and paste...

lol, it took me ages!!!! if it doesn't work for you at the weekend I will try and copy the url for you and pm it to you (I am not very technically minded) I get quite frustrated when people find it simple and I can't get things to work lol.

BTW where are you off to on your hols?

x

Done all of that! More than once! I think I'll need to log in from a PC at the weekend, there's obviously some Mac weirdness going on.

http://i.imgur.com/phbsr.gif

That's the URL, if you can copy that then go to edit your signature, press the picture button (above where you type, looks like mountains and a sun on a yellow background) and paste the URL in there? :)

hey guys, hope you're all ready to do this! finally managed to get my avatar changed to our team logo:) my starting weight is 307lbs! im hoping in a month that i'll be able to lose 14lbs but lets see *crosses fingers*

edit - ooh and im feeling fab hun, i have a week and a half off work until i start my new job so gonna make the most of this nice weather later and go for a walk and a swim i think :) how r u?

Thats great Queen (may i call you that? lol)

Yes after a few very bad days (gave up smoking) I am feeling very positive and this challenge is just what I need for motivation!

Now I have all our weights I can do a combined ticker ....or would we rather keep it all private so the other teams don't know how we are getting on?

So we just pm each other with weekly losse etc...what do you think?

x

Just wanted to say good luck team snowflake, we may be on different teams but i think we're still here for each other in our weight loss journey ♥♥

Thanks sparklebug, you are quite right, at the end of the day if we all lose weight we are all winners as far as I am concerned...this just keeps us motivated :)

( I am interested to see how you get on because I am doing dietimeal!)

x

I'll pm you as i don't want to high jack your team thread :)

A combined ticker is fine with me, I don't mind how you want to do it :)

I wanted to do an exercise DVD or get my mini trampoline out this morning but we have builders working just behind the room I normally do it in so maybe not! :eek: I'll go for a walk in a bit instead :)

Just wanted to say good luck team snowflake, we may be on different teams but i think we're still here for each other in our weight loss journey ♥♥

Absolutely right, good luck to you too :)

Having trouble doing a ticker as it wants a target weight so it wants to countdown to the target weight as opposed to just how much weight we have lost. so not sure what to do as we dont want to set a target loss. any other ideas on how we can log it to keep us motivated???

Back