Team Snowflake

wow thats a big step, I loved it but couldn't afford to keep up with it, what made you decide to do cambridge? x

Well done!

Hey Snowflakes :) Just a reminder that SATURDAY is the end of the comp!

Hope you've all enjoyed the challenge and found the extra support helpful xx

ooh, IDK! The feathers have had some problems with people dropping out, perhaps we'll see how many want to continue for July?

Look forward to seeing your results x

have they, oh poor Ria, shame because there were others that would have done it!!! nevermind, look forward to seeing yours too! Am out at a course all day on Saturday so will check in after 5pmxx

I've lost another 1lb :)

I went out for pizza last night with friends, only had half of mine and felt full, and worked out from the calories of the whole thing that I ate no more than 300 calories. Not bad at all, I think I actually ate less calories than normal yesterday :)

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Hi everyone... sorry I have been AWOL!!! I was doing so well.. then I decided I didn't need to go to group weigh in anymore.. but it turns out that I do! I put on (so sorry guys!) I took part in a challenge last month to jog 100 miles in June. I started eating lots of carbs.. oh well.. I went back to group this evening!

It's fine, there is no need to be sorry! we all do it! we are talking about seeing if anyone wants to do this again in July if any of you are interested (you can change teams if you want ;-) )
;);)
xx

Hi all, my final weigh in was -2lb!!!! Thanks all for being a great team :)

If anyone else has a final weigh in let me know.....I am at a course all day so will check in tonight :D

Did my final weigh-in this morning - 17.2! That's -11 pounds for the challenge!

I'm delighted with 11 pounds, I think I said at the start that there's no way I would manage to lose 10 pounds over the month :D. (I'm not updating my signature as today isn't an 'official' weigh-in day for me).

I'm happy to join in for July, though I'm away on an all-inclusive holiday for a week, so you may not want me :8855:

Just lost another 1lb this morning: just in time! I've lost track of how much I've lost overall, but we've been a great team. I'm up for doing it again for July if anyone else is :)

Well done to you all!

well done both of you, will head on over to the original thread and post our total loss of 31 lbs :D

Back