Team Snowflake

Finally I've lost another 1lb :)

well done Rigby.

Sorry not really around at the moment, bit of a poorly bunny, struggling to be upright!

Will be back with you all soon x

I weighed in at home yesterday. I have decided not to go to group anymore as I have to drag my children with me too. I only go there to be weighed and pay £5!! So I will monitor it and see how it goes.

Well I stayed the same! My scales are 0.5lbs out so technically I lost 0.5lb. But I don't want to over complicate things!

Hey all, on the mend now so getting back with you!

I only lost a 1lb this week which is pants so I better have a good loss next week!!!!

mother of 2 - 0.5 is still worth recording...it is in the right direction!!! so will put it on the ticker and it looks from your signature that ou have achieved your first target of 1 stone so well done you :D

although I haven't been losing weight I have actually gone down a dress size (doesn't help for the competition though!!!)

hope everyones ok, footie night tonight!

x

hope everyones ok, footie night tonight!

x

Yeah.. I just know my darling (unsupportive) husband will come home with a big bag of kettle chips (barbeque flavour!) to munch on loudly in front of me whilst watching the game! I am not a crisp person, but I could easily eat through half a packet without noticing what I have done!

yes mine will be the same, it is shopping night so no doubt there will be alot extras going in the trolley ready to watch the game!

x

Glad you're feeling better :)

I'm going round to a friend's house to watch the match. They will be having crisps and pizza but fortunately I always manage to resist temptation when I'm out with people, so I should be ok. Hope you all have a good evening :)

I've lost 2lb :D

Hope yours picks up again soon, I've had such slow losses recently that it's been quite frustrating. I almost didn't believe that 2lb loss when I got on the scales this morning!

I know what you mean, I am getting to the point of giving up - it's frustrating when you are 100%!

All I can think is it is inches at the moment but that doesn't help towards the challenge!

Well done, Natalie!

No more losses for me, I'm still plodding along but will get there eventually. Did just go out wearing a pair of jeans two sizes smaller than the ones I was wearing just a few months ago though, that felt pretty good :D

How are you doing with giving up smoking? :)

It's a great feeling isn't it wearing smaller clothes!

I was a bit disappointed with 2 but better than nothing!

It has been just over 4 weeks since I stopped and have had the odd one but apart from that not really missing it!

this thread has been quiet this week, hope everyone is ok! :D

Great stuff, and just think that you'll be able to put the money you save towards lovely new clothes :)

hey guys, ive been doing terribly lately, havent put any ON which is a good thing though and i start cambridge at the end of next week, im really looking forward to it!

Back