Team Snowflake

So sorry guys! I weighed in yesterday and sts! :cry: I have been so good this week too! Its quite scary actually! I have cut down my calories, given up chocolate, hardly eat any bread or cheese, do some sort of exercise every day!!! And I have sts!!!??? If I go back to my old ways of eating I would put on loads of weight very quickly!!!

Having said that.. it is totm, so I really hope to see some changes next week!

motherof2 - try not the get too disheartened, totm causes everyone to gain loads of water weight. im sure if you keep it up you'll see a really good loss next week :)

I'm having a good weekend, thanks (haven't lost any more weight yet, mind you :rolleyes:). Hope you are too :)

yes thanks, just sitting down to watch footie! not lost any weight either but trying not to obsess..... seems more I obsess the less likely I am to lose!

As long as we know that we're eating properly and doing all of the right things then we do just have to be patient, the pounds will come off eventually :)

I am :) I had to nip downstairs for literally a minute near the start of the match, typically I missed the goal!

1lb down this week! :) i missed the goal yesterday too as the sky box decided to stop working the second they scored, so annoying!

Well done on the pound loss!

Weigh in for me tomorrow, I have been working so hard on exercise and been very good with eating. Last night I went to someone's house for the football and I took my own tea and only had one glass of wine :D.

Hopefully with all our post AF weigh-ins we'll all have good losses this week!

Wow, well done!

wow, 5lbs, thats awesome! :)

Just catching up with you all. Wow 5 lbs!! thats great well done! I am just deciding what to do.. my husband is starting a new job in a couple of weeks, at the moment he leaves work early to get back home for me to go to WI. It will be tricky for him to do that in his new job. I only stay for WI, not the whole talk thing. I am just wondering if I could do it at home (my scales weigh at ½ lb more). And use this forum for support?!? What do you all think? I don’t want to have to go and sign up again in 6 months time..2 stone heavier!!!!

im sure you could do it from home on your own. i mean atm, if you're only going in to use the scales its not like you're really getting any benefit from going except for the reinforcement to stick to it. you have the forum for support and of course your family and friends. and heck, the £4 or whatever you spend every week to get weighed you could use to go swimming or something instead :)

Weighing myself at home works best for me but I'd never dream of wanting to weigh in with other people (just personal preference, I can see why some people choose to do that though!), so it's hard for me to offer a suggestion because I know that wouldn't suit me at all? I do think that you could replace the 'reinforcement' of the group at home and using the forum though- have you got a diary thread? Maybe setting one up you give you somewhere to be accountable, if that would help you, or regularly updating your signature on your weigh-in day to include what you've lost might have the same effect. Good luck with whatever you decide though :)

I hope everyone has had a good day? I still haven't lost anything more (I'll cross my fingers that I'm expecting a good loss soon, I'm not doing anything wrong as far as I can tell so hopefully it's just around the corner!), but today I've been for an extra walk and took the dog around the field circuit we do that involves some good hills to walk/jog up, and I've just made myself a lovely filling vegetable korma for tea :)

Back