Team Spirit!!

Hey girls!

so as you know I have been struggling a little bit! So I have decided to have the weekend off and get back on track on mon and go on ss for 10 days. I usually do ss+, I have been on cd all day but went to Frankie and Bennys for dinner, I'm not going to go crazy but its my mums bday on sun so will be nice to have a bit of cake and not feel terrible and we r going out for dinner.

hope you all have great weekends, I'm going for a second viewing for a house tomorrow, I hope we get it :) xxx

Well done Donna, 4lb is an amazing loss..... really pleased for you!

Thanks TBag enjoy your day off this weekend with the girls sad isn't it that we all seem to try our best to avoid social occassions on this diet xx Enjoy your weekend off skinny my CDC always says that a day or weekend off is not failure but just a few extra days on the diet so have fun and ss all the way from Monday xx
CONGRATULATIONS Cami on your first delivery as a qualified midwife that is a brilliant achievement well done you xxxx

Well i had a fab weekend and got totally hammered on Sat :break_diet:

Tooth out today so have decided to start back on it properly tomorrow.

Got weighed in today and lost 5lb!!! But know the weekend may catch up with me for my next weigh in so need to get back to 100% which i seem to be able to do better since i've discovered the bars!!!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend! xxx

Wow Cam, -5lbs including a night of alcohol, I'm well impressed!

I had a good weekend, only went away for one night in the end so managed not to stray too far. Couple of glasses of red wine and a handful of crisps!

Does anyone else feel like we've gone a bit quiet on here and lost our mojo a bit?

Come on ladies, lets do this! We can all do it together... :)

hi girls,
sorry been so quiet so I had the weekend off, which was great was so motivated to start yesterday morning and then I found my beloved pussy cat on the side of the road :cry: i thought my heart was being ripped out, he was mine and my partners first pet and been with us through everything and i am heart broken so obviously I did not feel up to starting and now i have lost the motivation to start again, i feel like saying right i can have a week off and start next mon, not sure why but i always feel I need to start on a monday.
I went to see another pussy cat last night (i know it was quick but hoping it will make me feel better) and we have decided to get 2, a mother and her son. pick them up later this week. nothing can replace Pablo but at least the house wont feel so lonely. xxx

Hello ladies how is everyone doing? We all seem to be less motivated I agree TBag we need to pick up the speed and really do this, I'm so annoyed with myself I keep picking little things but they all mount up on CD don't they and I need to have a loss again this week to keep my momentum going! I have a pain in my side since last Monday which is really getting me down it's around my left rib so I reluctantly visited my GP, he's not sure if it is muscular ????? Thought at first that it was trapped wind as a lot say they suffer from this on CD however it can't be that as i hope it would have gone by now have tried paracetamol and iboprufen but the pain is still there its only fine when i'm in bed??? Sorry I sound as if I'm a hypocondriact but it's really getting me down and I can't even exercise as it is really painful:cry:
Well done Cami on your 5lbs loss that is fantastic!!! Really sorry about your cat skinny pets are a part of the family and it's really hard for some people to understand the feeling of loss if it is an animal xxxxxxxxx
Went to an open evening tonight with my eldest to the local High School he will be starting next September I can't believe how quick he is growing up feels like yesterday that I was there , funny to see a lot of the Teachers that taught me still there!!!!
When is everyones next Wi and your goals\? my next WI is Saturday and I'm hoping for 2lbs at least if not 3 cross fingers xx Speak soon going for my cup of tea now before bed xx

Had my weigh in at 8.30am this morning! 2.5lb off.

Feel a bit flat to be honest, given we only went away for one night and except for 2 glasses of red wine, I pretty much stayed on plan, I had hoped for 3lb. Oh well, it's still a good loss really I suppose, and only 0.5lb less than the last two weeks...

If I lose 2lb a week, I should be 12stone by 14th Dec which is my goal. Then come Jan, I'll get the last bit off I hope....

Well done Tbag!

I was back on it yesterday although very tempted to have something to eat... it's strange though as i don't actually fancy anything! Plus i had a tooth out Monday so can't eat comfortably anyway!!!

I am aiming to lose 3lb this week, i'm waiting for my alcohol fuelled weekend to catch up with me tho! So i really need to be spot on until Monday morning!

Skinny... so sorry to hear about your cat hun, sending you a big hug xxx

Hope everyone is rediscovering their mojo xxxxxxx

Had to take the day off work as i got a migraine :( am hoping i feel better soon, this is ridiculous!

And as i'm home i'm craving a sandwich and so far i've resisted!!! Not an easy day today :( i just keep trying to think of the weigh in on Monday and 6 weeks time when i see my man again! xxx

Hey!!

How's everyone going today??? Very quiet in here today so hope everyone is ok.

My CDC is having to change my weigh in to poss Sun so one day less :/

Have been pretty good for the past couple of days... only cheat i've done is having sugar free squash or some pepsi max! Hopefully that won't make too much difference!!!

Seems everyone has reached a bit of a lull... i keep going through phases then get back on it. Frustrating though as i think if i just stuck to it... how much more would i lose!!!

Sending you all a big hug xxx

Hi Cam and ladies.... I ended up going out for dinner on Wednesday evening with an old colleague moving to Australia and was naughty - really naughty! We went for mexican and I had some mini tacos and mini burittos as a shared platter, and 2 x red wine. Oh the shame!

I have generally been so good for 7 weeks, but I know this week will be terrible. I'm also out for dinner on Saturday evening, and Sunday lunch. So help me God, if I even stay the same I will be grateful.

Getting really BORED with this diet. Yes it's great you get quick results, but it's almost like you have to become a hermit to do it! At least with WW or SW you have choices!

Was 100% yesterday though, and scales show I'm back to same weight as weigh in on Wed morning.

Hows everyone else??? Seems we're all feeling jaded!

Well i got the scales back from my mum lol!!!

I weighed myself before and after my weekend of fun, food and alcohol and i had put on 3lb :( it's taken me all week to finally get back to what i was this time last week! It was hard work!!! I am getting weighed in tomorrow morning instead of my usual Monday weigh in so hopefully will have lost something. I do crave food .. but when i sit and think about what i fancy i can't think of anything!!! Although Mexican is my fave Tbah!!!! I made the kids fajitas last night and i swear i was drooling lol!!!!

At the end of the day we have to have a social life too else we'll all go la la!!! lol as long as we get back on it the next day i can't see the harm ... unless it's every other day pmsl!!!!

I have the next 4 days off work which is going to be an absolute nightmare!!! That's when i really struggle! So i must be strong!!! I want to be in the 15's by the time my OH is home xxx

Hope everyone else has a fab weekend xxx

Tbah???? oooops who nicked my g and swapped it for an h??? lol xxx

Hi everyone, well I've had a sh*t week really and ended up having KFC last night 3 boneless chicken and corn on the cob manage not to eat the fries though, I know what you mean about being BORED TBag I have had enough BUT I am determined yes I want quick results but I want a life aswell so if it takes me a bit longer to reach my goal so be it!! hAVE BEEN 100% today so far so cross fingers I can have a good loss next week!!!! Static this week:cry:

Well weigh in day tomorrow... a day early... :rolleyes:
Was doing so well this week but today i've been stressed out and caved in and had a chicken, coleslaw and cheese sandwich :( talk about bad timing. Oh well what's done is done!!! We'll see what the scales say tomorrow.

Blod... i find myself thinking about food.. then trying to reason with myself the reasons why i shouldn't eat. If people could hear inside my head they'd think i was a right nutter... and to be honest wouldn't be far wrong lol!!!! But it is def trying to find that balance. I seem to go a few days then wobble but at least i'm still losing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xxx

Urggghhh! I feel like c**p this morning! Went out for dinner with my oldest friend and we had tapas and far too much red wine. Seriously this is one of the worst hangovers I have ever had!!

Am going out for lunch today too so will have to resist temptation, although all I really want to do is stuff my face to get rid of this hangover from hell.

My goal for weigh in this week is STS! If I do that it will be a miracle!

Yay!!!

Weighed in and lost 4lb!!!

Happy with that... 8lbs more and i'll be in the 15's!!!!

Tbag... i love Tapas! Yummy!!! We have to have some sort of social life so enjoy the weekend and get back on it Monday!

xxx

Back