Team Spirit!!

Well done Cam - that's an amazing weight loss again. You are doing so well, I wish I could get losses of 4 or alb each week!

Managed to have a roast dinner and just ate the chicken and veg with gravy, no potatoes.

Still feel minging though!

Thanks Tbag... i'm getting bigger losses because i'm bigger i think.. i know it will start to slow down soon :(

I have 5 and a half weeks left until my lovely man is back and am really hoping to drop another stone by then. So really need to stick to it. I have 2 days of catching up with friends :( i have told my friend tomorrow none of the usual treats we have and am going out for lunch with 2 school buddies on Tues who i have told i won't be eating and i intend to stick to it! But it's going to be tough!!!!!!

I hope you find your mojo again soon ... this diet is a real chore at times but the results if you stick to it (or near enough!) are amazing! We can do this!!! xxx

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Feeling great this morning (even after 2 bottles of red last night!) Back on track today, weighed myself and have put on 6lbs in 10 days! Do worry about maintaining after the diet as i didnt go crazy, just tried to eat normal food.

Got my hot choc and soup with me today, going to do ss now for 3 weeks and then go to step 2 in prep for my hols. The end is in sight, i want a stone off in 5 and half weeks. ok girls we can do this! :) xxxxx

Done really well at my friends today... just had my bar and some water.

However i'm now craving food... especially cheese! Have resulted to the usual pickled onion with an added chunk of cucumber ... oooo i know how to live!! Still feeling urges and really trying to stay strong... :(

Good morning girls,
Cami you are doing brilliantly, if you ever eat something naughty you draw a line under it, I just carry on!

so yest was my day back on track, have 2 shakes and then went home and ate 2 slices of ham and a slice of bread! So annoyed with myself! Weigh in tomorrow, and then hopefully will feel positive about starting again.

blodyn, I know exactly how you are feeling, just keep thinking why am I doing this to myself when I could loose weight an easier way if i could just stick to it!

Have a great day girls. Xxx

Hi ladies

Donna, I know exactly how you feel. I've had a terrible week this week, have been out twice and eaten and drunk red wine. Everyday this week I have cheated, even if it's just a mouthful of my sons tea (yesterday it was half a sausage) I just can't seem to stick with it.

I'm going to be honest with my CDC and tell her I've lost motivation, and see what she says. I'm just so torn, half of me wants to stick with it to get to my goal of 12 stone by Christmas, and half of me thinks if I'm finding it really hard, and only losing max 2lb a week, then I could do the same on WW or SW and at least I'd be able to eat!!

Feel disappointed in myself though. Wanted to crack it....

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad day :cry:

Had some bad news today so i have turned to food! Feeling guilty as hell.

Back on it tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is kicking ass ;) xxx

Hi everyone thanks for the support and its good that I'm not the only one feeling like this, at the beginning the diet was great and I was always on a high seeing good losses but by now it's making me miserable and as I'm cheating like you TBag it could just be a mouthful every day it makes a huge difference to my loss but I just can't help myself. I keep saying I've done it before so I can do it again then I pick on something!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I'm tempted to stop but I'm scared of putting the weight back on I think i will ask my CD about going up to 810 so I can have some food, that might stop me snacking what do you think girls? xxxxx

Well it must be a flamin miracle because somehow I managed to lose 2lb! Was really honest with my CDC and told her about the mexican and tapas, and the whole bottle of red wine I drank! She said I was very naughty, but was lucky I got away with it all, probably because I have been SS since Sunday and have drunk more than 3 litres of water everyday.

New plan is to stick with it on 810 for 3 more weeks and get to 12.7, and then start moving up the steps so that while I'm in NY for the month of December I'll be under damage limitation due to my body being out of ketosis and used to meals again.

For all you ladies feeling despondent, I recommend you talk it over with your CDC. Mine is so lovely, I wouldn't have lost 25lb without her!

hi girls,

We seem to all be stuck in a little rut, well done Tbag on the weight loss! so last night I ended up going out for prezzo with 2 friends!! Not sure how that happened. but im also going out this sat night to faces (on TOWIE if anyone watches it) so i think everyone will be ultra glam :( I have still lost a stone on my scales, so at least it something, im trying to drink the shakes and eat the bars, but they just taste disgusting atm, i have had a mouthful of bar and a mouthful of tetra and just cant stomach it!

feel like all im doing is moaning! perhaps this diet isnt for me anymore :( xxx

Right ladies, come on, we need to step up our game again. We've all been feeling pants these last couple of weeks, but I've had a little talking to myself, and I'm back in the game!!

Went out for dinner last night and had a chicken salad with no bread, and dressing on the side, and a bottle of sparkling mineral water. I proved I can go out and not cheat, so here's to another 100% day.

Aiming for a 3lb loss this week to take me to two stone total loss.

COME ON LADIES - WE ARE STRONG, CONFIDENT WOMEN WHO ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS JOURNEY! WE CAN DO THIS IF WE SET OUR MINDS TO IT.

I know it is possibly the hardest diet in the world, and the most unsocial, but no other diet would give you results this quick. And it's important if you do decide its not for you that you move up the steps slowly, or you are guaranteed to put the weight back on. You need to give your body time to adjust to food again.

So...... who's with me?? (Feel like some american lunatic preacher now! Either that or Jerry Maguire)

Lol and whoop whoop Tbag!!!

Am back in the game today too... day off and going well so far!

This diet definitely has its highs and lows doesn't it! On a total low Tues... yesterday so so... and today so far so good!!!

I have 5 weeks today until my OH comes home so really need to get motivated... i'd really love to drop another stone by then.

Well done Tbag for getting back on track.

C'mon Team Spirit xxx

Seeing my CD tomorrow and having a fresh start I'm determined to do this so I'm with you Tbag this diet is for me I'm just having a little blip at the moment xx
Come on Team Spirit!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well that weekend of work is over thankfully!!!

I struggled big time last night... kids were with their dad and i was alone... and hungry!!! Went to order a takeaway twice via Just Eat but stopped myself at the last moment and instead had some broccoli!!! And avoided a takeaway! Dead chuffed with myself!

Weigh in day tomorrow at 17.30 so fingers crossed... have been really good since Weds so hopefully should see it on the scales.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend xxx

good luck with WI Cam. :)

Im with you Tbag and Blodyn! Today is the start of something new! want to feel like I did when i first started this journey, :)

its my nieces bday party this weekend and i have a baby shower so it isnt going to be easy, but I can do it! I want to see the 12s so badly. (im 13.12 on my scales this morning) I have WI on wed so will have put on but next week Im hoping for 7 off!! (being optimistic!!)

Good luck everyone xxx

4lb off!

Spoke to my CDC about doing SS for another couple of weeks until my OH gets home then going onto the 810 plan. So at the mo that's what i'm hoping to do.

Good luck to everyone else for their weigh ins.

Skinny have a fab weekend.. and just get straight back on it Monday xxx

Am happy with my weight losses but do wonder what my losses would have been like if i'd stuck to it 100% !!!

XXXXX

Cami, you are amazing! Having given everyone the pep talk last week, I've been less than 100% this week. Small cheats sneaking in everyday now, and not sure how to stop myself.

I think 3 more weeks, then I'm going to start moving up the steps.

I was reading another diary about BMR (Basal metabolic rate) and working out how many calories you need to consume to lose weight. Basically every 1lb is 3,500 calories less than your BMR that you need to eat. So my BMR means I can only eat 1800 calories to maintain my current weight. If I want to lose 2lb per week I have to eat 850 calories or less per day.

So it makes sense to me now that I'm only losing 2 or 2.5lb per week, because I'm on 810 plan!

:break_diet:sorry girls im off, i just cant face it any more, i want a social life too much for this diet. i tried my hardest. May come back in new year when things have calmed doing a little.

Good luck everyone, xxxx

Awwww Skinny xxx it's a bloody nightmare isn't it.

My doc has suggested that i go to the 810 cal step as i'm getting migraines which he thinks may well be linked with ketosis.
So will start on that next week i think.

Good luck Skinny xxxxxxxx

Back