Team Spirit!!

I empty my pack into my shaker, cover it with cold water, mix it into a paste and then top it up with just boiled water (i boil then let kettle set for 5 mins)

At home i blitz with hand blender at work i use a stirring stick and only use half a pack.

Its yummy :) x

Hello ladies!!!

Well weigh in day for me today! I gave my Mum my scales on Saturday as i am obsessed with weighing myself! So really didn't know what damage i had done over the weekend... but....

I lost 6lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly fell over! Sooooooo chuffed! That's 17lb in 2 weeks!!!

I am 100% sticking to it this week as i am so nearly under the 17st mark i can never seem to beat!!! My man is home in 4 sleeps and i can't wait!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are feeling positive for the week ahead! xxxxxxxx

Well done chick that is great!!!! xxx

Hello all and Jem.. Have u been on the SS? I am new to the CD and day two was wondering if I should be doing any exercises? How long did it take u to go into kito? Thanks x

Hey yes I've done Cambridge 3 times before but always stopped for a planned break and never got back on the wagon.

The official word is not to exercise. I have joined the gym for me time and also to try and encourage a healthy lifestyle. I'm not doing anything too strenuous and know when to stop - I think it's all up to each individual. Xxx

Wow Cami well done 6lbs is fab!!!!!:D Jen lucky you having your OH do the morning shift for you to have me time, i find it reallyt difficult to find time to excercise, my OH works shifts so this week he's on 3-12 so I won't see him as i dont get back from work till after 5 and then the kids are with me and by the time i get them to bed and do the usual jobs it's between 9 and 10 and then i'm too tired or i have work to do for school!! I'm going to have to make the time!!!!
How are you all doing? xxx Still haven't tried the pilates workouts on you tube actually i might do tonight as i have no paperwork mmmmmmm yes thats what i'll do , off to get kids ready for bed, bath, change, story , bed..... same old routine but no cup of tea and buiscuit or chocolate for me after anymore!!LOL x

I only joined gym 2 weeks ago. I found i was the same - i wanted to exercise but i never seemed to have the time. I had a gym at work and wasn't using it as I always found an excuse to work on for an extra bit.

Obviously i still have the initial joining excitement so i am making sure I use it.

I make sure i have mirrens clothes out and then leave Kevin and Mirren snoozing in the morning at 6.25, they get up at 7.15 and i get back at 7.50 to do Mirrens hair and then the nursery run :)

I am determined to try and make some time for me and my new healthy lifestyle.

I've only had 1 1/2 shakes today - need to have some more - weigh in tomorrow x

Morning ladies :) how are we all feeling? WI for me tonight at 6:30 - nervous and anxious but know I have been 100%

I have Zumba at 7:30 so prob won't be on til bedtime.

Have a nice day xxx

Morning ladies - weird, I posted something last night and it's not showing up here today!

Just wanted to say I tried DollyBeths frozen Tetras and although I can't say it was just like eating Ben and Jerry's, it was pretty good! And it takes more than 1/2 hour to eat it so totally satisfies that evening sweet tooth fix. I've put another one in for next time I really need something so I don't cave and eat bad food!

Off to the gym this morning for a legs, bums and tums class, and then going on a first aid course this evening from 7-9pm, so hopefully I will be fully occupied all day and not be tempted.

Good luck with your weigh in Jem - got my fingers crossed for you!

My weigh in is tomorrow 10am.... I'm literally biting my finger nails this week! Pleeeaaaasse let me have lost 1.5lb!

Good Morning Ladies,

Im having such a down day today! Woke up and just want to curl back into bed but im at work, boo hoo!

I went to the cinema again last night, i took a semi frozen tetra and it was just like a thick shake, took ages to drink as well as had to keep letting it defrost a little. Went to see the sweeney was so good! then i went straight to aqua zumba as they are next door, was good but i didnt feel great after, very lethargic.

so its my wi in tomorrow same time as you tbag, i just realised we are only 3 lbs difference in starting weight and the same height so nice to have a comparison. Have you been on step 2 from the beginning?

good luck on weight loss jem!

Have a great day everyone, im just hoping mine goes quickly! may go and see anna karenina tonight at cinema, haha im obsessed!

xxx

Hi Skinnybean - That's really cool we are so similar, we can spur each other on.

Yep, I've been on step 2 from the beginning, but I mix it around a bit. Somedays I will try and do more SS+, just depends on how good I've been the other days of the week. As long as I lose 2-3lbs a week (on a good week when there has been no cheating!) I'm happy.

Don't feel down though, tomorrow's weigh in will show you it's all been worthwhile, and will encourage you to keep going. How long have you been on CWP?

Tbag- im on day 5, im not struggling with food at all, i dont feel im missing out and never want to cheat but i just feel a bit depressed.
Im moving on ss+ from tomorrow, so i can sit down with OH and have a meal, as my consultant said there will be no change in weight loss due to height so we shall see!
Tbag where does your name come from? because im currently watching prison break and all i can think of is a character on that with the same name! (if you have seen it you will know!)
xx

Ha ha!! My name is Tina, and over the years my best friends just called me "T" and then someone thought it was funny if I was T-bag, and that's how it stuck!

Not very original I'm afraid!!

Just been to the gym, now having a coffee and waiting until 1.30 for my shake. I never let myself have one before then or I'll never last!

Skinnybean, ss+ is much more sociable! My poor husband would feel really awkward if he had to cook and eat on his own every night. So now I've got him eating much healthier, we'll just grill some chicken, or steam some fish and veg, and then he'll have a jacket pot on the side or a piece of ciabatta. That way it feels like we're having a proper meal together and I'm not missing out. And if I've had a bad day or a day off plan and I need to SS for a couple of days I always have some chilli soup ready so even then it looks to him like I'm having a meal with him.

Saying that, if I were on my own I would probably SS, but it's harder with husband and kids around. I don't want my kids to notice mummy doesn't eat normal food anymore.

I have just had the second half of my mint choc as hot chocolate, got 2 soups and tetra left (for cinema!)

If i lived alone id be fine too, just want to sit down with him and not be drinking a soup! I have just been asked out to a bday meal on friday, prezzo or f&b's its with OH's family and none of them know im on it and i dont want them too either, a plain chicken salad would be ok wouldnt it? obviously not sure on portion size though, would rather not go out at all but feel like i cant say no! any suggestions?

xx

skinnybean2b - go out just make a healthy choice - even grilled chicken and veg - pretend you have allergies to the waiter - and drink plenty water

I am absolutely freezing at work today girls :(

nervous about weigh in.....eek - know i have been 100% but just so nervous.

J x

Hey all! Good luck for your weigh in Jem! Fingers crossed for you. SkinnyBean you could always pull a sickie on Friday night to get out of the meal, a sore throat is a good one because then you can't eat but you won't need to sound like you have a cold. Or you could go out for the meal and order soup because you have a 'sore throat'. Try and get the menu ahead of Friday if you go so you can make some choices.

I don't know why I am being so constructive because I have decided to have tomorrow off plan. I can't believe I was so in the zone last week, and then this week I have just felt really faint and dizzy. Everyone says I look like death! So I am not going to go mad, just have some chick peas and steamed green veg, and maybe some homemade soup. Then straight back on SS on Thursday. I would eat a meal tonight but its my weigh-in tomorrow morning.

Jem I have been so cold! Its a symptom of ketosis. SkinnyBean I watch Prison Break ha ha! Hopefully Tina is nothing like T-Bag!! Hmm, half frozen tetra sounds good. You have to experiment with them to get the texture you like. I will definitely try the hot mint choc too! Elsewhere on the forum I have talked about the weight loss benefits of Epsom Salts - I highly recommend! http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/293512-epsom-salts-aid-weight-loss.html

Just in from work and omg its been a hard hard day. For some reason i have been absolutely starving today and craving food big time! I've had a pickled gherkin and 6 whole baked beans tonight while prepping the kids dinner! I keep guzzling the water but i'm still craving :( This is the worst day i've had for really fancying eating something! Not sure if it's just because work is so stressful or i'm missing my man and feeling a bit down :( but at least he's home on Friday!!!

Soooo i thought i'd come straight on here and then i see i'm not the only one so i'm feeling a bit better. Good luck to all those who are weighing in the very near future, can't wait to see how you've all done xxx

Hey girls 3lbs off so that's 12 3/4 lbs in 2 weeks :) xxx

Back