Teams?

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
Can I join a team or am I too late? I missed the sign up thread...doh!

Claire xx

Me too, I would like to join please

Can I join a team or am I too late? I missed the sign up thread...doh!

Claire xx

Hi Poggy
I hope like you we havenot missed the boat. Perhaps someone will feel sorry and squeese us in somewhere:sigh:

am sure you will be able to

poggy - Team 4
matronix - Team 3

Thought i missed the boat too. Stamp stamp,..... can i join too.... pretty please!!x
Just had my first weigh in i lost 10 lbs!! :D
But the pharmacy then told me that they are no longer stocking LT!! I have excess chicken flavour and wanted to swap it but they dont have any left, someone came in and bought all their stock!! Think im gonna be drinkin chicken soup all week!! Oh well still happy that i had a good loss on 1st week!!
May
x

Oh no May... do you have to find another pharmacy now??

I didnt think they would be aloud to sell more than a weeks worth incase people were trying to sell them online or whatever :S

Could I join a team too please?? I promise I'll be super good!!

can i join a team pleeeeeeeeeze feel all lonely and left out!!! tut tut!! ha ha someone take pity please xxxxxxxxx

me too please well missed out xxxx

Oh no May... do you have to find another pharmacy now??

I didnt think they would be aloud to sell more than a weeks worth incase people were trying to sell them online or whatever :S

I am gonna have to find another pharmacy. Asked another one, that if i join could i swap some chicken soup for choco but they said no as batch numbers are different.?? Not sure if there allowed to sell in bulk but they have!! x

Back