Teen effort

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by lowfatedinburger, 3 December 2009 Social URL.

1. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    As long as I have been a teenager I have been overweight. It is now just under 2 weeks til my 18th birthday and time to turn over a new leaf and turn into a girl I can be proud of :). I started slimming world at 14 stone 3lb a few months before coming to uni and lost just over half a stone. However, I stopped going when started my studies and by last week I was 14 stone 1.5lb again :(. This time, I knew where to go :). I hopped on a bus and 1 week later I have lost 5.5lb (though I'm still not convinced about that :L). I'm not going to try to lose 4 stone by 2010 :p, but I am going to keep up this diary and even on the bad days (especially on the bad days) remember what it is I am working for. To become a teenager who is confident in herself, which all teenagers should be, and which I would like to experience for the first time in my life. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.