Tees diary!

Thanks coffee lover!
Done better today :)
Shred was a killer!
Need to try and eat more veggies tomorrow, only had half a large aubergine today.
xx

Day 26 30 day shred :) seeing a difference but tummy still wobbly and flabby.
About 2ltr water
sausages for brekkie
Chicken drumsticks for lunch
Massive plate of salad and chicken and Mayo for tea
Coconut/choc mim with a couple of strawbs and cream cheese with a coffee the supper

Not sure how as iv not cheated at all but pee sticks are showing no ketones :-( wtf?!

Evening Tees:)

Personally i would say - ignore the keto sticks, dont cheat, plenty of legal food - it does work:D

I'm thinking I need to get back to recording all my food and drinking much more water, I was the same weight for over 2 weeks then gained to what I was before :-( need to get these scales moving!

Drank loads of water had egg mayo and prosciutto for brekkie with a coffee
Made a mushroom "quiche" for lunch - even the other half liked it! And 4 chipolatas and a couple of cheribelle toms
Gonna have garlic chicken and veg for tea, starving!
Gonna try and have some more water before bedtime, feel a bit waterlogged!
xx

Evening Tees... Yes keep logging as it really does help as otherwise things just appear in my mouth or hand and I can forget what I've eaten! Lol xx

Oh dear after drinking my body weight in water and dropping 200g I had a choc eclair this morning :-( I have drank loads and loads of water and have found that I have been starving all day!
Had crustless quiche for brekkie with a coffee
Naughty eclair
Tikka bites cheribelle toms and salad
Half a slice of crustless quiche when I got in from work and 2 slices of prosciutto
For tea it's going to be chicken thighs which had

Sweet chili sauce on them, have scraped most of it off, label said 2.3G carb per thigh so should be a lot less with hardly any sauce.........
Going to have another 3 large glasses of water so that will be 8 pints
Day 28 of shred, what to do next? Davina power of 3 or kettlebell??????

Eclair might make you hungry for another day - drink plenty of water and eat legal snacks as necessary to get through any cravings

Yes agree with Katie... Unless you're me and it lasts a week with gains and stalls! Xxx

Just got over a stall as well! I have drank a couple more pints of water and will have another before I go to bed.
One point, it was only 10g carb so could have been worse, no more!
Off work tomorrow so gonna go shopping for friendly snacks.
Would I get away with a Starbucks frappochino made with sugar free syrup?

Back