Tee's diary

Hi Hun so it was totm due, hence the heavy boobies and hunger. The 2lbs is bound to be just water due to that too.

Hang in there xx.

Ahh yes - stick with it and fingers crossed for a whoosh next week when the water clears xx

Well done avoiding the yummy food tee! Did u manage to stay strong?

Have you tried fibre supplements to help keep you regular? When my dad did Atkins he had to take some sort of fibre powder supplement that he got from boots. I think it was one recommended in the Dr Atkins book. It seemed to work and it didn't stop him losing a ton of weight. I think cos the fibre just travels straight through you.

Iv got fibre something or other in the cupboard MessyJ think I will give it a go!

Not had anything to eat today, feeling ratty and sad as on top of pmt it's the anniversary of a very close friends tragic death :'( so iv stuck a couple off pings lightly dusted fish filets in the oven and I'm having mushy peas too! Could be a hell if a lot naughtier so not bothered now.

Yeah Busy I should have guessed! Horrible cramps and aches all day, meh!!!! I hope it's just water, getting more and more frustrated! Feels like my body is refusing to cooperate! I guess feeling stressed/sad etc doesn't help any :-(

Oh big hugs love, those anniversaries are always so sad - but as time passes the sadness fades and you will be able to remember that friend with smiles and love xxx

Just found out his headstone is in a military cemetery just 10 miles away, think I am going to have a wee visit.

Today has not had a good start, iv had two choc biscuits, a fake little twix and a small bag of pecan & dates. I'm hoping the dates will get everything moving. I think today is going to be a semi-relax day.

Ah Hun sorry to hear about your friend. Hope you do remember good, fun times you had together x a chill out day sounds perfect x

Not been good this week, head definitely not in the right place, didn't help yesterday stood making banana muffins for soph to take to school for her birthday!

Not going overboard on the naughtiness but can feel its effects, still having an atkins friendly meal at night, back on plan after tomorrow evening then It will be no more excuses!

Going to start shred today so will sign up on that thread :) just going to take measurements!

Sorry to hear about your friend, but like others said, remember the good times.

Thought I'd tell you as you're a fan, KTC coconut oil now selling on Amazon, 6 bottles for about pound 7.50!! If you buy something else with free Amazon shipping to make it over 10 pounds, there is no shipping charge! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B006MVW5BS/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1379494012&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Ooooo, iv just ordered shitloads from there for madams birthday, think I might go there next time. I bought the groovy stuff yesterday at tesco so got enough for a week or so.

Yeah been remembering the good times :)

Morning tee, just tried to rad back as far S I could on your diary I keep up... Oh you poor little thing. I am sorry to hear of your friend must be awful. You've done well on top of being on to not go completely mad! People often don't understand the pull of the hormones at these times. I hate them now with a vengeance because every month I am tried hard and it's not fair. Men plain sail through everything!!!! Tshhhh.

Well today went really well till I went to a tasting session, bread, bread more bread and sweet things...... Think I had what equates to a whole slice if white bread and a full cherry macaroon. Doh!

I'm aching from the shred, my jeans feel tight around my thighs, so not a nice sensation :-/ my bum feels tight which I guess is a good thing and my lats and biceps kill which is definitely a good thing :) down to a 34 bra but still a long way to go.

Bless you on the tight feeling in jeans, it's the carbs and time of the month :( well done though for not going more mad than you did......1 slice and a macaroon is not the end of the world. In a couple of days you'll be back in order.

Bless you on the tight feeling in jeans, it's the carbs and time of the month :( well done though for not going more mad than you did......1 slice and a macaroon is not the end of the world. In a couple of days you'll be back in order.

Nah the jeans are fine, if not baggy round the bum and pockets just muscles in my thighs feel like they are bulging :-( x

Lol I know what you mean in thighs...good though :)

i have become a wee but obsessive about creating an uber sized thigh gap :) I've got a gap but my shape is strange so don't think il ever have one like womenly shaped people iykwim?

Lol I know what you mean in thighs...good though :)

i have become a wee but obsessive about creating an uber sized thigh gap :) I've got a gap but my shape is strange so don't think il ever have one like womenly shaped people iykwim?

Lol, I will never have a gap inbetween my thighs! I will be happy to lose an inch :) x

Morning tee! I was surprised about how my first 6 months maintenance although I didn't really lose much weight my body kept changing shape including thighs - I do think eating low carb longer term has a beneficial impact on body not just scales!
Have a good weekend x

Tutorial today was a total waste of time :-( had my bp coffee in the morn then homemade tomato & red pepper soup for lunch, tea was salt & pepper chicken drumsticks and a pink lady apple (doh)

Day off shred today. Peppa pig world tomorrow :) will do it after that.

I'm not bothering too much about my weight for the mo. Going to measure at the end of next week. I have a pair of jeans I am going to measure by :)

Back