Tee's diary

I think the perfect one would include alcohol or a free bar at the end x !! If my midwife had promised me a bottle of red I would have pushed him out in half the time!! X

I'm craving dried dates :-/ even bought some little packets with pecans, shall not be eating them though!

Lower half of my body is aching do much with the shred, no likey! Can't sit comfortably :-(

Foodwise

B Bp coffee
L 2 egg omelette with butter & olive oil & Brie
D belly pork, tender stem broccoli
S 1/2 pepperami & a few "tastes" of my homemade tomato soup (too much sweetener :-( & 4 squares g&b (all your fault Busy!)

Dates?? Yeah I crave raisins a lot - sugar!!!

I know! Think it's all the talk of sticky toffee pudding!

Food today:-

B bp coffee
L steak I took out of the freezer Monday night, oppps! Tender stem broccoli
D pork mince & creamed spinach
S 1/2 pepperami & hopefully if I get dinner out of the way quick enough ganache :)

Green and blacks isn't that bad! Well done in keeping up with shred - embrace the but ache!!

Blimey just caught up on 3 pages, you lot are such chatterboxes! I was aching after Sunday especially my waist. Not sure if it was walking around shops or the bedroom olympics :D

Ok less of the jiggy jiggy talk on my page!!!!

Pee stix burgundy :) weight sts :-/ inches lost reported the other day!

I think iv pulled something in my shoulder, ouch :-( level 2 shred has just killed me! Still can't sit comfortably, doubt I will be able to until I'm long done either. As the scales aren't budging I'm hoping by next week I lose another couple of inches...... Been eating clean(ish) and stopping eating by 8pm so hunger is well under control!

Days are going way to quick to fit everything in but hoping to finish current essay by end of the weekend to crack on with the next. Don't like flying by the skin of my teeth! (If that is the saying, sounded right....)

Have a good day x

Ahhhh! I keep trying to reply!

You're spurring me on Tee, if you're gonna succeed at this then so am I. Ill do it if you will! Xx

Rest days are crucial Tee, rest your shoulder xx

Ahhhh! I keep trying to reply!

You're spurring me on Tee, if you're gonna succeed at this then so am I. Ill do it if you will! Xx

Rest days are crucial Tee, rest your shoulder xx

I'm onnit :) having a rest day tomoz :)
As for pics, not much difference :-/ well jel at your 3"!!!! xx

Thanks Coffee, didn't quite manage all the way through though.

Was good all day till I it LO's icecream, doh! A few spoonfuls kinda fell into my mouth :-/ so had a couple of bits of G&B to try and curb it before I go mad!

Dinner this week has consisted of curry type mince :) addicted!!!! Either with creamed spinach or broccoli, love it! Adding more and more spices as my taste buds are changing :) nom nom nom!

No shred today, hoping to manage all weekend, not sure grumpy OH will be too chuffed, hey ho! x

Oooo almost forgot! I bought the best jeans iv had in a long time today! From m&s!!! Straight leg sculpt and lift. Soooo flattering and sooooo comfy :) even my aching arse agrees :) happy Tee!!! X

Fab to see you're still on the shred, so motivated, may one day restart!? I can def see the changes in your pics and I think you're doing fab, just remember, that is after 10 days of exercise!! Good result! Keep going and will look out for those mns jeans, I always struggle to get good fitting ones. Have a food weekend x

Fab to see you're still on the shred, so motivated, may one day restart!? I can def see the changes in your pics and I think you're doing fab, just remember, that is after 10 days of exercise!! Good result! Keep going and will look out for those mns jeans, I always struggle to get good fitting ones. Have a food weekend x

They are so comfy its unreal. Think the best thing is that they are so soft and stretchy :) x

Back