Tee's diary

Ooooooh loving the sound of the jeans, what colour did you get??

Ooooooh loving the sound of the jeans, what colour did you get??

Mid wash I think, bought some treggings too but think they will be going back, my calves are just too big :-/ plus I have to roll them up as I'm a short arse oh and k wouldn't know what the wear on my feet! And breath!

Wise ladies, I'm after some fashionable jersey dress to wear with tights, haven't seen any tho - suggestions? X

KWYM about the comfy but lifty jeans Tee - I'm just about back into a pair I bought two years ago - butt lift is amazing!!! :D

:woohoo:

Mid wash I think, bought some treggings too but think they will be going back, my calves are just too big :-/ plus I have to roll them up as I'm a short arse oh and k wouldn't know what the wear on my feet! And breath!

Wise ladies, I'm after some fashionable jersey dress to wear with tights, haven't seen any tho - suggestions? X

I wrote this last night but it's disappeared?!! Hate the minis app!

Jeans sound fab Hun. Personally I never wear treggins or jeggins as they don't flatter me at all (I must be getting old but I think your clothes should be fitted but flattering). I'm really into jogging trousers atm ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380959982.640231.jpg I've got these from DP and a plain navy pear and have been living in them a lot with heels and blazer. I wasn't going to get them as I thought they'd look saggy and frumpy but they fit well. And look über trendy with a structured bag. Haven't seen any jersey dresses but I've been buying mainly from Zara and DP lately. I'll keep a look out are you after midi or maxi?

Looking for just above the knee length, my thinking with the treggings was that they were thicker and more dressy than leggings and quite trendy..... OH says they look good but....,

Despite my head saying step away from the scales I did it anyway..... Sts.... As per usual I feel deflated but OH has just pointed out that my shape is changing and I look slimmer!

I guess the main thing is I'm enjoying my food, I'm getting on with the shred (after iv finished my turboschlecker coffee and kicked OH off PS3!) and I'm not hungry all the time.

My aim next week is no sweeteners (story of my life!) I have been having an afternoon coffee with cream which has been my sanity saviour with doing essay, maybe dropping it to one to start with..... I know I'm rubbish :)

Lunch will be breakfast quiche (if I get off my arse :) OH likes it too so bonus!

Dinner is slow cooker pork casserole of some kind with broccoli, need spinach but 'forgot' to buy some :-( may treat myself to a mim for puds x

Hey Hun, you know this but;

Your losing inches and toning up tremendously on shred. You haven't gained or gone off plan. The benefits of the exercising far outweigh what the scales say.

As fella says you are looking slimmer, you just can't see it. I bet the treggings look fab on you, you just can't see it xx.

Chin up chickadee x.

Hi Tee, well done keeping going on the shred & those jeans look really comfortable & flattering - what a win:)

I succumbed to a bite of soreen last night, it was amazing but managed to stop myself from eating the whole slice. It did nothing for my cravings and not eating past 8pm so shut myself away and got on with my essay with nothing but water as company.

Luckily the pee stix are still dark pink, I felt so cross with myself this morning but don't feel so bad being still in ketosis. I only had one sweetener yesterday :) next will be dropping the afternoon coffee altogether (will try once I've got rid of the massive vat of cream in the fridge!)

Yesterday menu was:
B BP coffee
L 2 large squares of breakfast quiche
D leftover normandy pork then curried mince with sauteed tenderstem broccoli.
S coffee with cream

today's menu:

B Bp coffee
L breakfast quiche
D chicken thighs/drums sauteed brocolli
S pepperami

I made a mim on saturday, could only eat half, did not enjoy it at all :-( so long for being a treat! maybe this weekend I will make a almond coffee cake, I have a study day on saturday in Birmingham so need to try and make an inspiring packed lunch. These usually involve vast amounts of cake, chocolate and coffee :-/

LOL at the packed lunch essentials Tee! Gotta cover all eventualities though - I got caught out over the weekend and had to buy an Atkins bar to keep me going - paid for it later though ;)

Lisa! Why have I never heard of this website before? It's faaaaaaab! Do you buy much there? Is it decent quality??

Lisa! Why have I never heard of this website before? It's faaaaaaab! Do you buy much there? Is it decent quality??

Yes I've had about 5 or 6 tops and a fab pair of silver wedge trainers. Quality is pretty good but for a fiver who cares if it lasts lol. I'll post a pic of the trainers in your diary when I get home :D

Back