Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Are anyone else's teeth weird on ss? They feel coated even when I brush and my gums bleed a lot when I brush. It feel like my gums have receeded too. I'm not worked, I'm wondering if anyone has these weird things!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Because we're not chewing food on ss, plaque will build up much faster on our teeth! The dentist warned me about this, chewing food actually goes a long way toward keeping your teeth healthy so we have to be extra careful :)

4. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    That explains everything!!!!! Thank you!!!

5. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Glad you posted this! I was just sitting here thinking how weird my mouth and teeth feel, it's like I dont want them to touch. Just keep brushing and drinking loads of water x

6. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    Ive also been grinding mine in my sleep, I think its when im dreaming im at all you can eat buffets (not even joking!) I sleep wearing a gumguard when I remember, and sometmes wake up chewing that after dreaming of eating some rubbery food..
    Electric toothbrushes are really worth it, and flossing and mouthwash etc, if youre like me and usually just have a quick lazy brush, just taking more care and time will make a difference.

7. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I'm going to have to get an electric one, I didn't realise that it had this much of an impact. I thought I was going mental!!!! And that people would think I had poor oral health which isn't true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.