Tefal actifry family size bargain

guys sorry to poo poo the actifry but have any of you read the reviews on Amazon? I went on the site to buy one but I certainly won't be after reading them. xx

I've had one for ages and no burnt down kitchen :) I think the fire problems were from an old model being sold a few years ago - you only see people complaining about the ones they bought more than 18 months ago...

ahhhh that's true tarka :)

actifry

I absolutley love my actifry the chips are AMAZING, :D
and i never ate sausages till i got this, ricmond thin sausages chuck them in with chopped onion until golden brown all cooked even, no oil added they cook in there own juices, my once a week treat !!!:rolleyes:

I got my actifry after reading on here time after time about them. I was bothered that it was alot of money to spend on something you don't really need, but I love it!!

We use it most days, either for food on red or green days. Potatoes, chips of any discription cook so much better & nicer in there than they do in the oven & with no messing about!

I looked at the bigger family one but in all honesty for myself, hubby 7 our 2 children it cooks plenty.

I also got mine when I saw a tip on here about comet doing the price match & got what they were selling at £179 for £107 like curry's - hehe felt like a huge bargain!!

I was looking at one of these the other day, but I thought that the green oil spoon looked far larger than a teaspoon, and couldn't find any information on the actual measurement of the oil.
Is is just a teaspoon, or do you not use that spoon?

It is a tablespoon, I measured the oil in a proper measuring spoon first then tipped it into their spoon to check. But depending on how much you cook I just use normal measuring spoons as it says for 250g of spuds use a third of spoon, which is one teaspoon, so I just use teaspoon.

Omg!! Have to say roasties come out even better than chips, had them on Sunday and for the very little amount of oil used they tasted lovely! I even warned my hubby not to expect too much as they were hardly going to taste as good as our normal dirty ones, but even he was impressed. And it was really nice not par boiling, then trying to constantly turning them over to try and crisp them up. And I know you could use frylight to make them totally free but I believe it's good to get some healthy oils ie olive into your life, and it's healthy in moderation, lifes to short! And to sum up, damn they're good!

Back