Lakeland Kitchenware Shop

systema

Calorie Counting
I really can't praise this shop enough. A couple of times in the past I have taken something back and they have not quibbled about it but what happened today was far beyond that.

We bought an Actifry 3 years ago from Lakeland - the thing that cooks chips with only 1 tbsp oil - and use it about 5 months of the year when we are in UK and about a month ago it went up with a bang and smoke coming out of the back. Searching on the Internet we found this has happened a lot and Tefal do not want to know if they are out of the 1 year guarantee they give and are still selling them.

I was going to bin it but my OH said = no don't do that as Lakeland policy is, and I quote - - it’s probably the simplest guarantee in the world! If you’re not satisfied at any time, you receive your money back! -this is our promise.....

Yesterday he e-mailed them and got a reply immediately - We no longer stock Actifry as we have had many problems with them etc etc so take it back to our store and we will give you your money back. This we did and straight away, no hassle, the money went back into our bank.
What kind of Customer Service is that - a few shops should take a leaf out of their book - especially Tefal - Thank you Lakeland. (will probably spend in in their shop anyway).

That's brilliant news. I love Lakeland and am really pleased that I now work in a town that has one. Glad to know they are worth the love!

They are fantastic. So helpful and friendly no matter how much or little you are buying, or if you are just browsing. And their mail order people are great too. I have to limit my visits to their shop in Reading - I spend too much!!

Luckily the shop is a 15+ min walk from the office. That means i can only go there when I can take a long lunch and that's not too often. i could spend all my wages there, very easily!

Back