Tefal actifry??

I haven't got one, but I mentioned it on here about a mont ago, and lot's of people reccomended it. Apparently it makes fantastic chips and roast potatos, all low fat. I a seriously considering one. They are expensive though. :)

Yeah they are quite expensive arnt they! I was looking around and seen them a little cheaper. Really considering buying one!

My friend has one and its fantatsic!!! wish i had the 'spare' cash for one lol

I would use it when cooking for my boys :)

I want one for the kids mostly. My lads love proper deep fried chips at grannies but detest oven chips. They do a lot of nagging for me to buy a fryer!!!

Wouldn't actually use one for myself tho. I don't eat many chips an oven ones are fine. Also roast tatties need roasting!!! Fried??? Eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

Wouldn't actually use one for myself tho. I don't eat many chips an oven ones are fine. Also roast tatties need roasting!!! Fried??? Eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

Yeah, I'm with you on the roasties!!! :)
TBH I think if I bought one it would probably collect dust on the counter.

I bought one a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it!!!! The chips are to die for :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

chick10 said:
How many calories would you say they are?? Thanks

I haven't made real chips in it since swapping over from slimming world 2 weeks ago so not sure of the calorie content.

I have however cooked the mccains rustic chips in there and they are 101 calories per 100g frozen, when you cook frozen chips you don't have to add oil and they are really nice.

I might make real chips tonight so will update with calorie contents when I have :)

It's a great idea if you normally deep fry stuff but I don't so there's not really much point for me! Like Tina said, fried roast potatoes is just wrong! And I'm quite happy to have oven chips, mccain rustics done in the oven are, in my opinion, lush! Would be a lot of money for me to spend on what would basically be a decoration :)

I normally use McCaine Home Fries.. I'll have to give the Rustic ones a go :)

I dearn't buy any sort of fryer.. Bad move on my part!!!!

Actifry's are fab!! Cals are 192 for a portion. The cals are on MPF if you use it, just do a search for Actifry.
I use mine for quite a few things, chips, rosemary potatoes, chunky veg, sausages, browning mince. There's loads of different things you can do.

I would love an actifry, unfortunately just a little out of my price range at the moment....

I have heard so many good thing about them:)

Shazzabir said:
Actifry's are fab!! Cals are 192 for a portion. The cals are on MPF if you use it, just do a search for Actifry.
I use mine for quite a few things, chips, rosemary potatoes, chunky veg, sausages, browning mince. There's loads of different things you can do.

Is that cooked with oil or do we have to add calories on top for that?

Back