Tefal actifry??

It's a great idea if you normally deep fry stuff but I don't so there's not really much point for me! Like Tina said, fried roast potatoes is just wrong! And I'm quite happy to have oven chips, mccain rustics done in the oven are, in my opinion, lush! Would be a lot of money for me to spend on what would basically be a decoration :)

You don't fry potatoes in the Actifry as you use a miniscule amount of oil (if any) it works by dry heat which is circulated by air - similar to a fan oven but a lot quicker as a rotating arm moves the food around so it gets evenly cooked which results in the potato being very fluffy but crisp on the outside. You can also cook chicken, stir fries, curries, sausages, veg (courgettes, sweet peppers, onions etc roasted meditteranean style) and lots of other things - I don't even use oil in it - I just spray the low fat spray on chips, sweet potato/butternut squash chips and then put some cajun spices on them - they are delish and I couldn't do without it - my other half is also addicted to it and says the chips are the best he has ever tasted.

Last edited:
Back