Tegsy

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Did she ever get weighed ? Hope she didn't get the wrong train back :D as her chemist was 70 miles away

Where are youuuuuuuuu

and I clearly can't spell and don't know how to edit the title

Hi Wobbley
Yes, I have been thinking about her too! Hope she is ok.

Curiouser and Curiouser :) x

hi guys! im back.
WI went brill, lost 10lb!!!!

stayed at the mothers last night as chemist is neer her, then when i got back i had to work straight away. just got home!

thanks for all your support and wondering where i was hehe
Tegzy :) xx

WooHoo!!! Well done you!!! FAB result!

What are you going to do about WIs? Are you going to manage on 1 a fortnight?? x

well i weighed myself at my friends (where i live) just before i went to the chemist, and suprisingly the scales said the same thing, so will weigh myself on a wed here too. gonna up it to 3 weeks at a time after this 2week stint, cos its costing me an extra £30 a shot just to travel over :mad:

Don't blame you! That's a heck of a chunk of money! As long as you can keep tabs weekly - that's what kept me going! Keep up the good work xx

Congrats on the loss Tegzy, that's fantastic. Should spur you on for week 2!

Hi Tegzy, flippin' brilliant!!! Sorry you can't get to the Chemist weekly, but I'm sure if you try and weigh yourself just ONCE a week, really treat it like the official WI, you will be fine. Best of luck for week 2!!!

Congrats! 10lb is brilliant. Good luck with the second week.

Hi Tegzy,
well done you, 10lb you really deserve it given your job and all. It goes to show it does really work, doesn't it. Hope the 2 weeks go well, it must be a pain to have to go so far to get weighed and supplies, but it shows your determination. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Well done Tegzy, great determination to continue with all that travelling. It will definitely be worth it though, good luck for week 2 xxx

Awwww...well done Tegzy; what a marvellous loss and I am sure it is spurring you on.

We will all wait in anticipation each Wed as you do your own WI - no getting away from us.

Again, well done - you deserve a HUGE BIG MEDAL :happy036::winner:

There you are lol well done thats a brilliant loss. yes keep weighing yourself each week and keep us updated, bet your happy this week though :)

Well done Tegzy thats fantabulous! Keep up the good work girl, youve probably got the most challneging job in the world at the moment but your pulling through like a trooper!
Jodie x

yeah defo the worst job ever! friday and saturday nights depress me haha

does anyone know if its ok to like nibble a flapjack all day/night or should you have it in one go?

cos i think it would help alot to just pick at that instead of chips on a night.

Tegzy,

I'd say if you could possibly avoid nibbling on a flapjack it would be better.. One of the things you are trying to do is change your eating habits and nibbling/picking is one of those habits you would want to stop.

Well done on the 10lb, its great!

could i split it? as working till 3am is a long time, enough to fit another meal in! also i cant have a flapjack all in one go, they arent that tasty lol

Back