Tell me about CD please

Wish

Silver Member
Hi

I am not sure what CD is about, I have seen the fabulous weight losses though and so i'm intrigued and here I am;)

Questions I have really, is whats entailed, do you need willpower, how do I keep the weight off and will my GP approve:confused: How much will it cost?

Thanks

i have NO willpower doing diets at all, and tomorrow is my 3rd day. You have 3 or 4 [depending on ur height] shakes,soups,bars a day and loads of water lol. You have this for 4 weeks then its AAMW [ADD A MEAL WEEK] where you have meat and veg once a day. Then when your a stone from goal, you "ween" yourself back onto food. I pay 47 a week for 4packs aday, and u need ur gps approval if ur bmi is 35+ i think

Hi there,

I haven't been doing it that long but here goes

CD is a VLCD, you get 3 (or 4) shakes/soups per day and nothing else. This puts your body into ketosis and results in your body burning the fat for energy, hence the weight loss.

You do need will power especially in the first few days but it does get easier.

Some docs approve some don't it really depends. My doctor was really supportive and thought it was a great idea.

The cost depends on the CDC and how many shakes/soups you need but usually somewhere between £30-£40 a week.

Hope this helps

Hi, I've lost over nine stone in 26 weeks, you do need willpower but of a different nature because if you follow the diet properly you don't feel hungry but your brain will tell you you want food and food will still smell nice, I personally paid 35 a week while doing sole source but it's worth a million, I've gone from a size 26 to a 10!!!!!!

Join us, the doctors love it you're saving them money hee hee xx go to Cambridge Diet home page and find out all about it xx

Hi, I've lost over nine stone in 26 weeks, you do need willpower but of a different nature because if you follow the diet properly you don't feel hungry but your brain will tell you you want food and food will still smell nice, I personally paid 35 a week while doing sole source but it's worth a million, I've gone from a size 26 to a 10!!!!!!

Join us, the doctors love it you're saving them money hee hee xx go to Cambridge Diet home page and find out all about it xx

hey dutch,, sonia told me about you doing so well at my meeting last week!!:D

it's a great diet that what it is.

there are several plans you can choose from.

there's ss, ss+, 810, 1000, 1200, 1500. you can just straight on the ss if you have a bmi of under 40.

ss involves 3 shakes, tetras, bars or a combination a day (4 if you are a man or over 5ft 8in tall). it's as simple as that.

you can do ss for a maximum of 12 weeks before you need to add a meal (AAM).

Back