Tell us...

Hi Daisy,

i'm doing great. Feeling positive and chuffed to be 4 days into the plan that is going to make me slimmer and happier! How are you doing?

Oh me too, I feel great. Hunger seems to be leaving me alone thank god!! I'm only on Day 2 it's the next few days I'll be dreading as I'm back in work, but it'll be good to get my whole routine changed!
Glad your getting on well too, I'd say your looking forward to weight in!!

xxx

Hey Daisy...

I'm doing OK... Struggled earlier because its my 2nd day in ketosis (after a massive lapse) so i was tryin to tell myself '1 bit of chicken won't hurt'... but instead I cleaned the cupboard out and then logged onto here!

Overall its going well :) well done for reaching day 2... ur half way of the struggle done... (first 4/5 days are the worst!!)

Hi Daisy - doing ok here :)

Day 2 done and dusted ... onto day 3.

I love hearing feedback like that, Claire I kept telling myself that last night "ah sure one little crisp wouldn't hurt" but knowing me one whole packet wouldn't have been enough! So glad I haven't caved, and I wont either - REALLY hope I've access to this site in work (some sites are blocked) tomorrow!!
Russian Doll your photos are unbelievably inspiring, you should put the before and after up on your fridge!
I have a photo of me in my bag of me two years ago - OH THE DIFFERENCE 2 YEARS MAKE!!
:gen126:
xx

Day 4 almost over and done with. Been up and down like a yo yo today but that is my hormones rather than the diet. I'm going to get Neil to take smoe before photos for me later so that I can I have some inspiration to not reach for the biscuits (and also to show what a difference there will be in the cmoing months ;) )

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well. Daisy I reckon you will be fine at work - just go in with a positive frame of mind. I do find if I sit around expecting myself to feel ill, soon enough I do feel ill but it is almost certainly all psychological. Water, water, water is the key (even if all seems to be passing through rather too quickly!)

:wavey:Hi there,

I'm having a good day too, even forgetting the shakes but not the water. I sit at my desk with 2 x 2 litre jugs of water, 1 flavoured, 1 plain. Just now coming to the end of day 6 and I can't wait to see the figure on the scales on Tuesday a.m. Had a sneek peek on day 4 though and it's looking good.

Gr8 that you're all doing well on yr plans.

Day 6, Great, No hunger, No temptation, survived two house parties in between last 6 days without even a thought of " lets just taste this".
I am so glad for being this focused :)
I shall not cheat untill these 3 stones go ...n scales show a mark of 10 stones ... I promise myself everyday.
Goodluck everyone.

Back