***Temptation Trashing TUESDAY Hour by Hour***

Well that's my blog designed, moved over and updated! Not bad for a morning. Now just have to find a way to entertain myself this afternoon! Feeling pretty dizzy today, was yesterday too. Isn't diet related but don't really know what it is. Feel a little sick too. Hmm, hopefully it'll go away if it hasn't in a couple of days I'll have to take myself down to see my doctor.

Katy I got loads more tips which might make people throw up so Il hold off until desperately needed, lol. Hope everyone's going strong, must have my yummy icy shake now and stop dreaming of food!

Just had lunch, 2 quorn fillets and pitta bread... i KNOW its bread but not the kind you want to eat more of!!! And green salad leaves from the garden. Yum. So far so good. Going to work outside for a while to catch some sunshine.

xxx

Not long back from garden centre and playpark, managed to get something for SIL birthday at garden cenre gift shop bit. Was soooo close to buying binge supplies today but didnt, dont even know why, no particular reason for it. Feel pleased with myself but kinda in a way just want to get it out of my system but I know it wont be-I'll just want more!!

Well done Angela... you trashed the temptations pretty brilliantly!

xxx

Angela thats brilliant you resisted, now you know you can knock them urges on the head when they arise.

Well had a pretty good day and to answer questions earlier (sorry late replying) have done ss all the way through but the low loss weeks are when ive been craving protein and had a bit of chicken so not too bad. The mad gain and loss later on was when I went to Dublin to a wedding and went off plan for 3 days put on a shed load of weight but pulled it back luckily the next week and was a brilliant weekend so well worth it. Good luck to all with your onward journey I will still be hovering around for some time yet xxx

Back