tempted

skinnysarahc

guys,for some reason i am starving today and am considering eating something.can someone please give me a pep talk?!have been on ltfr for 16 days and have lost 16 pounds.i cant give up now right? thanks guys :)

DO NOT EAT!! All my family are eating in front of me right now...My fave too!! And i'm dying! Gonna just talk to you while they eat! lol xx WE CAN DO THIS!

ha ha stephiebee-i totally hear you about all those around you eating.its so hard!!but youre right,itll be worth it.i wont give in if you dont ;))

Don't do it! Hunt for the willpower. I have lost 3 and 1/2 stone in just 7 weeks on Lipotrim TFR. It's very effective. Just think how good being slim will be. Good luck xx

Im feeling sorry for my self to day, so i got in bed and read Gok Wans autobiography and thefirst 6 chapters are about chinese food so i put the telly on 5 programmes about food. Haha talk about kicking you when your down. Well dont for not caving and a big congrats on your weight loss so far

Gem xxx

Gem I know what you mean, come dine with me is one of my fav programs lol I love cooking and still am cooking all the meals in a feeder lol

Tell me abiut it clair, even some of the gross meals they serve on come dine with me would go down a treat right now haha. Xx

I felt exactly the same yesterday day 19.....I didn't crack either but I could have eaten rings around me!!!! It's passed now and I'm feeling stronger....hope you're feeling better x

Ah thanks guys - the support is fantastic. Its so funny to hear u guys talk about watching food programmes - I just insisted on watching celebrity come dine with me just so I could ogle the food ;)) - must be one of the side effects

I watch food programmes all the time. I'm never hungry but I do wonder what things will taste like. I'm paying particular interest to salad dressings at the mo' and keep thinking things like 'that's a lot of sugar' or 'wow - heavy on the oil' lol. I'm turning into a right Delia. :D

My fave has to be Man vs Food though. If you think about the size of the meals on that programme it really is disgusting from an eating point of view but I think I'm more into the experience of it. I mean, a 5lb burger is something you should never eat but if you had one on your plate the camera would definitely come out wouldn't it? I think I need to learn to share, share, share, share and use doggy bags.

We're all obsessed! :D

Hi

I've watched that Man Vs Food a few times and each episode you can see him gaining more and more weight, its really no healthy. And some of the food looks like slop. Ewwww haha. Oh well another day on beautiful lipotrim x

My partner loves that program, but I hate it! I Just think why??!
Well suppose I better go for my weigh in, then off to gym :) x

Hi 4lb off today, BMI now 33 creeping close to my target of 28:) x

Back