ten stone gone, it can be done :)

WI today and I hit ( and went by :D) the 10 stone loss mark. I'm not finished my journey yet, got 10lbs to go, and even then, that goal is not set in stone.
Its been a long journey so far, but I never ever thought I'd lose this much. Sure I dreamt of it, but actually achieving it? Nope, not me, I don't manage things like that. But I can, I have and so will all of you. No one can do this for you, but oh my gawd the feelings of self worth when you do achieve this are immense. No one can take that away from you. So for those of you that are struggling a wee bit, hang on there, no one said it was a straight forward road to goal, sometimes we take the country road for a more scenic route ;)
I've got a wee photo log of my journey so far
wow uve done brilliant u look so different,massive well done 4 ya :)

Just the inspiration I need right now. Thank you, for showing it can be done!

Congratulations, you are a star.

Well done you look fab :))

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Congratulations on your incredible story. I want to lose around 10 stone too and am determined this time to just keep going as it obviously can be done. Well done. :D

thankyou for sharing - especially the journey pictures. it is such a help to see that it can be done, and that the people who do it, like you, were once in the place where i am now - only dreaming of it but being good every day anyway.
thanksyou for saying that, i hope and pray that one day (soon!) i'll be joining the success stories thread toO! :D

Wow!! a huge well done to you :)

:) Wow! What an inspiration, you look fantastic, well done. xx

Well done! What an amazing transformation! You look so much happier in the last photo! I have 3 stone to lose and just looking at your pics shows me that if someone else can lose ten stone I'm sure I can lose 3. x x

Great for you! You must be eating a lot of plants! You look younger. Some diets make people look older:/

super i have 10stone to lose and you have proved it can be done well done

Back