Teri's maternity bag advice

Yeah I've been getting stomach cramps like bad period pain for weeks so I can't get excited for labour as it leads to nothing anyway. I keep gettin a hot itchy lump at the bottom of my belly it goes purple, so I'm going to speak to consultant on wed it looks like its prob just a fat pocket filling with blood, I had a pretty much the same thing after no section but it's so annoying x

It's really annoying, it gets hot and itchy which is why I think it's filling with blood. I've took some pic's for consultant on wed as sometimes it's not as bad and the doctor I mentioned it too a few weeks ago just felt the lump as it wasn't red and he didn't know what it was, he didn't really comment on it so I'm going to make sure someone looks at it properly x

That's a good idea I been doing it with me feet silly as it sounds they go well swollen make sure u let me know I got consultant Tuesday x

Oh ha ha I was thinking you were lucky getting them to work on a bank holiday x

Ha ha talking bout work have u finished my last day is 15 th a week b4 I worked my last Saturday today gonna miss money but hey ho x saved my 20 annual leave days for after and I took 12 b4 I go off x

I was meant to finish yesterday but when hubby lost his job I asked to stay on an extra week, in my company you have to leave at 38 weeks. So I finish next Friday but I'm only in Wed, Thursday and Friday so I've got 4 days off now and the last 3 days in. I've got two weeks booked before I come back to work, then the week I'm due to come back is our Christmas week at work where were off and I get full pay so that when I come back to work after a week I get nearly a full pay, it worked out better that way, god knows how skint I will be x

Worry bout that at a later date enjoy baby and time off hun oooo we finish same day then I got a job interview next Tuesday it's do hard and stressful too I need the job I need the money I need my position when I come back to work in April fingers crossed its a fab month baby and a job please let something good happen to me lol x

Good luck with the job! I know I keep presuming I'll have two June children but this little Madam might be a July baby x

Take some energy tablets and also make sure you have a bag of change for car park - you can only plan so much when I had my boy he was early and everything was unexpected!!!

bunnylovesalan said:
Take some energy tablets and also make sure you have a bag of change for car park - you can only plan so much when I had my boy he was early and everything was unexpected!!!

Thanks, I never thought of energy tablets, I'll get some of those. I'll make sure I have loads of change. I've got 12 days left so hoping she'll be a little early x

bunnylovesalan said:
I was in for three days hence why I say loads of change not just for phone but my hospital you had to pay for telly :eek:

Yeah we do too, I hope I'm not in for long, hubby isn't entitled to paid leave and we can't afford him to take unpaid when baby is here x

Luckily the first two days were prior to Charles being born (it was hell yes as I had been induced, and it the pesty thingy fell out) lol and the third day was because when he was born he was blue and had problems getting temp up but needed food but wouldn't it which would of helped get his temp up, argh. Most people it is straight forward and if it werent for that I be going out the same day as he was born!!! My friend only stayed in hospital five hrs and got released with her daughter.

I had emergency section first time, I hope to get natural this time. I'm just so gutted hubby will only get time off for the birth. I'm praying I don't go over because my only option is another section if she's not on her way by 42 weeks. I hope it's be better this time x

Back