terrible couple of weeks...

abigail09

Gold Member
these past few weeks have been a blur as ive been having a really really rough time. i havent been to group, feel like ive let my consultant down coz i havent been there to help out and havent really been sticking to plan. couldnt tell you the last time i had any healthy b's. just been eating same syn free/low syn meals but not really been aware of what syns ive been having and really just want to have a bottle of wine.

really upped the exercise, been doing the couch to 5k program and running a lot but been on the scales at home seems like ive had a 4lb gain regardless.

dont know whether i just just stop worrying about my weight and worry about the things im going through right now or whether i should try and pull myself back into the slimming world frame of mind. im not NOT doing it if you know what i mean, im just not really aware of what im having day to day.

anyway just thought i needed to get a little off my chest and it might give me a shake

Hey there,

I hope that you feel better soon and that whatever is getting you down will get better. SW-wise, you have been eating pretty well considering and the exercise can only be good so if you were to go back to it now, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Yes, you may have gained, but it shouldn't be anything you can't fix :)

My advice would be to stick with it; eating badly doesn't help, I know, I've been there...and I'm not going through the best of times right now either, so you will feel better if you feed yourself healthier foods, making sure that your body can cope physically with any stress you may be under.

Hope this helps and again, hope you feel better soon :)

Back