Terrible past few days...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
It says it all in the title.

After being so good over the weekend, Tuesday and Wednesday have been my worst days on CD yet.

I felt great after the weekend. Everyone had commented on my weight loss and how good I look :)

Then I returned home only to pig out. :eek:
I was fancying a curry all day. All I could think of was this bloody 'imaginary' curry. So what did I do? Gave in and drove myself over to sainsbury's - bought chicken, rice, curry sauce and onions. Went home and cooked me a curry. And do you know what? Either my cooking skills have gone down hill, because I swear the 'imaginary' curry I was craving, tasted sooo much better. So you can imagine all day Tuesday I was 100% peed off with myself, to say the least. My poor HB got more than what he bargained for when he came home to my mood :sigh::mad:

Then, if that wasn't bad enough, I had chicken left over, so Wednesday I grilled the fillet off, and stuffed in a pitta bread, with salad and mayo. :sigh:

I have NEVER cheated on CD like this before. Usually if I blip I nibble something I shouldn't or have 1 bite of something. So I am very disappointed in myself to say the least. :(:(:(

Back on the wagon again today - so no doubt the next couple of days I'll feel awful while I get back into ketosis. :sigh:

I'm also planning on 1 hour cardio, give me my little exercise boost, which I have carefully avoided for the past few days.

It's so hard to get motivated again. I still kind of keep thinking 'what's in the fridge' GRRRR ! I need to stop this! I already feel sick this morning :jelous::jelous::jelous:

Apologies for the negative post.

I'm also in a bit of a rut. My CDC is away until Thursday, and my packs will run out on monday. I'm going to have to phone around today and find another CDC to keep me going until Thursday. Got to get back on this CD journey FAST! ;)

Hugs x x x

Don't beat yourself up over it Emma - we are only human and we are designed to make mistakes! You have lost fantastic amounts of weight so far, so concentrate on how well you have done and put yesterday behind you - the day before that is so long ago now surely you must have forgotten it already LOL! Onwards and upwards (or downwards we hope!)

Sometimes stuff like this creeps up on you unawares. Learn from it honey and get back on that wagon... no more self-sabotage. You can do it.

xxx

Thinking of you hun. It'll be a good day for us all today... i can feel it in the air. At least we know there are others having their dark moments too. It seems to be part of this diet.... If i had given in to all the temptation around me and not been on CD.... i'd have put on that 24.5lbs I've now lost......... so keep looking forward.

thinking of you today xxx

Yeah, put the last couple of days behind you know, they are over and done with, concentrate on getting straight back on it, you know you can do this!!

We are only human Emma and most of us have days like you have just experience. I have been picking here and there, with a few prawns, a tin of salmon - then a twix and a mars bar :( (all different days may I add lol). Just get back on the wagon, we can only try our very best so don't beat yourself up about it. Here's to a 100% day.

Just get back on track, take the hit for this week and thats all you can do.

The only other option is to keep picking and mucking about, and beleive me, it will bit you in the bum.

So lady, no more. Back on track. Remember why you are doing this.

(thats my ass kickin' finished, have a hug :hug99:)

Hey Emma, like I said to you in an email, it's how you deal with this that defines you, not the fact that you did it, we all have our blips! If you think of all the things you ate in the run up to starting this diet and just how many carbs would have built up over the few days before hand, there are a LOT less from what you've eaten in the past couple of days so it really shouldn't take you long to get back into ketosis. Don't worry about it hun, just try and get back in focus. Feel free to email me whenever you are feeling tempted, or come on here, we'll help you!!

Hi Emma, You've done so well up to now so don't let you little 'blip' get you down. Like everyone has said your only human so beat yourself up about it! Get straight back on the wagon and forget about it hun xxx

Back