Tesco Burgers WOW

Yeah, they taste lovely and burgerful. They can be zapped in the microwave in 1.5 mins or can be baked in the oven in about 12 mins.

My boyfriend says they taste like those economy burgers you used to be able to get - but they are totally meat free! They have a kind of chargrill glaze on them that you get on that Bird's Eye chargrill chicken stuff, and the texture is meaty not rubbery!

Try them in a HEb Tesco Wholemeal Healthy Living roll with a slice of HEa Low Low!! xx

thanks thats gr8.guess where im going tomorrow x.might get some more kellogs bars while im there 2 x

well i bought these burgers and im too scared to eat them because on the back it says each burger grilled is 155cal so in my calculation thats 8.5 syns

I've had these before and they are GORGEOUS! They are def 1.5 syns - checked in the directory.

well i bought these burgers and im too scared to eat them because on the back it says each burger grilled is 155cal so in my calculation thats 8.5 syns

That's cos 7 of those syns' worth of calories come from free food - beef!

SW obviously love the tesco light choices sausages too, because my C was telling me she had to head back up to HQ over the weekend to train on new systems (the new scales etc) - jelous, im desperate to go back, i want to steal their chef!- and she said she had breakfast there.. and they had them.. she said they were yummy too..

iv just had my delivery from joes sausages (omg.. pork and apple sausages with mash for tea tonight, i cant friggin wait!) along with my burgers etc and everything else i bought (my freezer is full to the brim for the first time since we moved in!) but its good to know there are other great burgers out there for this nice weather!

im so tempted by these meat free bugers you speak of also!

Back