Tesco Cranberry Juice

Heaven

Did you know Tesco light choices Cranberry Juice is FREE???

If you didnt, you do now lol :D;)

yeah i did but i dont like it has a bit of an after taste the kids have finished the rest

Throw some diet lemonade in with the cranberry juice and thats a lovely drink! :D

how do you know its free? its not on the sw web site is it a new product? ;)

i presume its juice in a carton. i dont remember seeing cranberry to dilute

I've seen cranberry juice to dilute, I know ocean spray do one. However, I'd be surprised if any juice was free. Can't see it on the syns bit on SW though.

ye i looked it up on web site about 45 mins ago may have to ask my consultant nxt wk

Here's the Asda no added sugar juice which is listed
Pomegranate & Cranberry Juice Drink, No Added Sugar, chilled, 250ml 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')1½

I can't see a Tesco cranberry juice listed, light choices or otherwise.

There's this for Ocean Spray

Light Cranberry Classic Juice Drink, 250ml 1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDExtraEasy','')1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDOriginal','')1

Light Cranberry Juice Drink Cordial, diluted as directed , 250ml 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')1½

even the light cordial is synned!

ye i just txt my consultant and she says she has never heard of it being free

Is this a slimming world or weight watchers query?

I'm confused because you all seem to be on SW and I doubt cranberry juice is free on weight watchers...

Not sure about that but I know a few years ago Asda did two juices (in cartons) that were free: tropical and cranberry. They were made from concentrate with sweetners but weren't in the chiller aisle they were just with the squashes etc. Unfortunatley they are long gone but I would love if there was an alternative out there - if they could be free then I guess others may be too, but I wouldn't risk it unless I knew for sure! :)

Sorry about the late reply girls.

I am happy to say its completly free, my slimming world consultant brought it into group last week. Its the Tesco Light Choice white unchilled carton found with the orange juice ect.

I bought some yesterday and thanks i will try the diet lemonade with it and also been as its the weekend maybe some vodka ha! ;)

xxx

Not sure about that but I know a few years ago did two juices (in cartons) that were free: tropical and cranberry. They were made from concentrate with sweetners but weren't in the chiller aisle they were just with the squashes etc. Unfortunatley they are long gone but I would love if there was an alternative out there - if they could be free then I guess others may be too, but I wouldn't risk it unless I knew for sure! :)

The Tesco light choices one is made from concentrate with sweeteners as well. I was told it was free or very low syn, can't remember which. 1/2 syn IIRC as I think it was 10 cals per glass. Never been free for me though, I only like mine as a mixer with vodka... :D

Back