• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tesco Cranberry Juice

natasha1974

Silver Member
S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
yeah i did but i dont like it has a bit of an after taste the kids have finished the rest

i<3jellybeans

S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Throw some diet lemonade in with the cranberry juice and thats a lovely drink! :D

cathiec

S: 12st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st6lb(3.51%)
how do you know its free? its not on the sw web site is it a new product? ;)

ruby39

S: 14st6lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st4lb(1.98%)
Not sure about the Tesco cranberry juice but I have also heard the Asda one is free too!

ruby

cathiec

i presume its juice in a carton. i dont remember seeing cranberry to dilute

jaylou

Gold Member
I've seen cranberry juice to dilute, I know ocean spray do one. However, I'd be surprised if any juice was free. Can't see it on the syns bit on SW though.

cathiec

ye i looked it up on web site about 45 mins ago may have to ask my consultant nxt wk

jaylou

Gold Member
Here's the Asda no added sugar juice which is listed
Pomegranate & Cranberry Juice Drink, No Added Sugar, chilled, 250ml 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$cphContent$cphContent$SynSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$cphContent$cphContent$SynSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')1½

I can't see a Tesco cranberry juice listed, light choices or otherwise.

There's this for Ocean Spray

Light Cranberry Classic Juice Drink, 250ml 1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$cphContent$cphContent$SynSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDExtraEasy','')1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$cphContent$cphContent$SynSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDOriginal','')1

Light Cranberry Juice Drink Cordial, diluted as directed , 250ml 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$cphContent$cphContent$SynSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$cphContent$cphContent$SynSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')1½

even the light cordial is synned!

cathiec

ye i just txt my consultant and she says she has never heard of it being free

Sneeze

Silver Member
S: 18st6lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st10lb(31.01%)
Is this a slimming world or weight watchers query?

I'm confused because you all seem to be on SW and I doubt cranberry juice is free on weight watchers...

S: 16st3lb C: 15st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 0st9lb(3.96%)
Not sure about that but I know a few years ago Asda did two juices (in cartons) that were free: tropical and cranberry. They were made from concentrate with sweetners but weren't in the chiller aisle they were just with the squashes etc. Unfortunatley they are long gone but I would love if there was an alternative out there - if they could be free then I guess others may be too, but I wouldn't risk it unless I knew for sure! :)

Heaven

Sorry about the late reply girls.

I am happy to say its completly free, my slimming world consultant brought it into group last week. Its the Tesco Light Choice white unchilled carton found with the orange juice ect.

I bought some yesterday and thanks i will try the diet lemonade with it and also been as its the weekend maybe some vodka ha! ;)

xxx

sockmonkey

S: 15st10lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st5lb(8.64%)
Not sure about that but I know a few years ago did two juices (in cartons) that were free: tropical and cranberry. They were made from concentrate with sweetners but weren't in the chiller aisle they were just with the squashes etc. Unfortunatley they are long gone but I would love if there was an alternative out there - if they could be free then I guess others may be too, but I wouldn't risk it unless I knew for sure! :)
The Tesco light choices one is made from concentrate with sweeteners as well. I was told it was free or very low syn, can't remember which. 1/2 syn IIRC as I think it was 10 cals per glass. Never been free for me though, I only like mine as a mixer with vodka... :D