TESCO DIETS?? low carb ?

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by amethyst, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am doing it now, my reason to join tesco diets is because the only diet that works for me is to low carb, but i get bored so i end up binge eating.. After a long chat with myself, and seeing advertised, i joined tesco diets, and chose low carb plan!!

They plan your menu for you, so you don't have to worry about what to have.. And also work your shopping list out, which they can transfer to tesco.com for you to buy online (which i done)...

I am really enjoying it, The only thing is though the community forum i find is very quiet...

Have anyone tried this? Doing this?

I must say i am loving it, The recipies are devine!! And things that i would never thought of!!

Mind you not just low carb they do 16 different diets, all planned out for you.. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Hi Amethyst! Yes this forum is quiet but I am determined to keep it going! Would love you to join in. Welcome to the low carb lifestyle. You should come and post on the Atkins forum, too, you'd be most welcome.

Low carb works best for me too. Nothing else minimises my cravings - this keeps me heading towards goal. I love the fact that we can eat well and still lose weight.

Good luck!

4. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Yey, I am low-carb-gurl as well. It does miracles for my cravings - so let's keep it going girlies xxx

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Yes let's keep it going! Well said x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.