Tesco Fresh Noodles - pls help x

Hi there, this is my first week on slimming world.. and im confused about something. Please can someone tell me if Tesco Fresh Noodles dressed in oil are free on green days.. or syns? its a 410g bag. Also where do you get this information (is it only online member that can look up specific items such as this?)
Any help appreciated x
thanks

Many thanks indeed for such a quick reply xx Whilst your here and it seems you are a pro with this weight loss (27lbs!) please could you tell me if this actually works eating as much pasta/potato etc as you like?? im a massive eater and i dont see how eating unlimited can loose weight? can i have your take on this. many thanks again x

funky_monkey said:
Many thanks indeed for such a quick reply xx Whilst your here and it seems you are a pro with this weight loss (27lbs!) please could you tell me if this actually works eating as much pasta/potato etc as you like?? im a massive eater and i dont see how eating unlimited can loose weight? can i have your take on this. many thanks again x

I know this wasnt aimed at me, but thought id answer :)
Whilst they say unlimited, the key is to eat it until you are full. Again there are alot of posts with people asking the same/similar questions, with lots of members who are more successful than me at this ;)
You will get lots of help and support from the fab people on here-have a look round all the different sub forums-recipes, syns, healthy extras etc, and maybe nosey at peoples food diaries for ideas and inspiration :) good luck with it all, maybe start up your own to record thought and food etc :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

thanks

thank you so much for all this info... im very new to this forum.. but it seems brilliant that you can ask experienced people xxx
many thanks indeed xxx

Is it this one?

If so it is:

3 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

that's for the whole bag

Yeah I had to double check it too! Only 1.5g fat per 100g!

Back