TESCO MEAT FREE CHEESY GARLIC KIEVS?please help!

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
anybody know how many syns for these? i have found tesco meat free garlic kievs are 4 syns but wondering if these are the same? thanku :) xxx

yeah they are...

per 100g
245cal
protein 14.4g
carbs 13.8g
of which sugars 0.6g
fat 14.4g
and portion size is 120g
thankyou for your help hunni!! :) xxxx

no worries :) here you go

7 Syns per package/portion on Green

that's using the meat-free quorny thing as a free food

x

thankyou hunni! v.much appreciated :) xxxxx

no probs :) are you a veggie btw? because i think you could have a proper chicken kiev for that many syns :D but obvs not if you're vegetarian hehe

x

lol nah im not a veggie hun, i just like doin green days as i get more healthy extras and dont like meat that much, only occasionally like for the sw doner kebab and chicken lol never checked the syns on normal ones either! will stick to my chicken style quorn dippers (4syns for 8!) they are in the oven rite now :D xxx

oooh they sound yummy! so half a syn each? are they in like a batter then? like chicken nuggets? x

yeah they are, just finished eating them with bbq beans and sw chips, feels so naughty i have them every week lol! my oh loves them too and hes not keen on chicken style quorn so much:) xxx

heinz bbq beans are free :):) yaaaaaaaaaaaaay and they are so nice!! xxx

oh my gosh really? am missing bbq-flavoury things as i LOOOOVE it! might have to so a sw style kfc with chips dippers beans and corn on the cob :D thanks honey!! x

thats ok, i have it every thursday :D lol making egg fried rice and chinese chicken tonight yay xxx

oooh that sounds yummy! i just had leftover pasta bake (again haha) with chips and a skinny cow lolly :D was meant to be saving my syns for vodka tonight.. oops!! x

haha pastabake is one of my faves too :) i made a lovely sausage and bacon pastabake it was so yummy! where do u get ur skinny cow lollies hunni? ive never tried them but hear theyr lovely! saving my syns for a hot chocolate (2) and a kit kat (5) :D xxx

Got them from morrisons but they have them in my asda too! They do big ish ones for 4.5 syns then some smaller ones like mini milks but with choc on for 3 syns (I think) so yummy! Usually £1 for 3 but totally worth it in my opinion xx

ooh yum! im having kfc sw tonite for the first time wat about u? :D xxx

Me and the boyf are having a curry as we havent had one in ages! Just waiting for it to be delivered omnomnom :D chicken tikka masala and loads of naan bread.. I wonder how many syns hehe?! Xxx

haha im having a naughty night on weds too! gonna keep my calories around 1200, so hopefully continue to lose weight that way, so gonna be boring meals in the daytime! xxx

Back